Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No shade either, but I prefer brit brits original version.:verycool:  It just goes to show how damn unique her voice is compared to all the other pop girls out there. She needs to stop with the damn collabs and put out a banger. she is britney ******* Spears. :comingthru:

Brit needs to seriously lay off the lip injections - her upper lip looks like it's been stung by a bee or like she's having an allergic reaction to eating seafood..  kris-jenner-shows-off-freaky-fat-lip-ftr

Anywho...............

I've been seeing the mixed reactions to the remix, and, for once, I'm honestly not even phased lol. I've learned not to get my hopes up with Brit and her stupid-*** team. Actually, I've kinda learned to just expect disappointment and then hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised if things turn out good for once. I pretty much gave up on this era after the 6874921293575 messes (MM video mess, no-promo-for-a-month mess, VMA mess, etc.) that we had to deal with, so I literally have no expectations for this song and video. 

I did listen to the preview on iTunes, and I think it sounds okay. It could do well on radio and the charts if Britney and her team actually release a GOOD music video (no more basic re-shoots) and promote the song. Who knows how it'll go, tbh. If it flops, then I don't want to hear anyone even mention a third single...

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Not your ***** *** coming out of retirement after how long not posting just to complain :gloss:

It's not even complaining at this point, it's literally stating facts. :dead:

excited for the video though! :)

(unless Larry scraps it tonight and Britney does a reshoot with Randee tomorrow at the Holiday Inn with Tinashe via Skype :haha:)

So I finally listened to it. It'll take a while to get used to it :squintney:

It's not like super bad or something, but they didn't make it better, which I think was the point of the "remix".

I guess it's just me that I particularly find other artists's voices so annoying, it's like Chillin' With You, I just can't at JL's vocals. :ehidk: It's happening the same with Tinashe (first time I hear something by her)

This just seems lazy and I don't get it. Britney seemed to be really into Glory. Why not really remix the song so that people would have interest in the album again? This version will only get fans hyped because it's nothing new at all and Tinashe doesn't have the fanbase to get people excited about the same song with added vocals. 

Archived