Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

So I finally listened to it. It'll take a while to get used to it :squintney:

It's not like super bad or something, but they didn't make it better, which I think was the point of the "remix".

I guess it's just me that I particularly find other artists's voices so annoying, it's like Chillin' With You, I just can't at JL's vocals. :ehidk: It's happening the same with Tinashe (first time I hear something by her)

okay you need to go watch tinashes "all hands on deck" video so you can be slayed <3

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because when you look at all the other single mixes Britney has that differ from the album version they're all unique and have a different flair.

This really was not necessary, and it's not because of Tinashe, but why no breakdown or anything cool like a new intro?

I see, but my point is that Slumber Party is not really a song that really needs anything to get better (for me it would be cool if it were released as a solo single too) but i mean if they had any chance to change the song I'm glad they kept the original idea and feeling of it other than doing something unusual and doing **** (as usual :forkit:)

Archived