Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fabr_argent said:

reviews are here from fans on fb 

Do you think the same? 

Slumber Party is so drab. I can't believe I wasted $1.29 on that "remix". Sounds exactly the same except taking turns with Tinashe on verses. Not a good way to take advantage of collaborating with her, Tinashe and her style would've worked WAY better on Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes). So disappointed. Hopes are gone for the video too.

There are also alot of people who liked it so why post this one?

i think the song fit better as being a BRITNEY song. i dont want her urban, reggae ish song to be like "oh cause she did a song with tinashe" no  - BRITNEY went in that direction, and had a song like that by herself and tinashe just hopped on it for some apparent reason. 

i dn. i hope it does well for britneys sake. i could pretty much not care less about tinashe. i dont think shes gonna give this song a boost. if anything i think she holds the song back a bit - in the song itself and in how it'll be received. dont drag me plz cause i very much hope that i am wrong. 

2 minutes ago, fabr_argent said:

reviews are here from fans on fb 

Do you think the same? 

Slumber Party is so drab. I can't believe I wasted $1.29 on that "remix". Sounds exactly the same except taking turns with Tinashe on verses. Not a good way to take advantage of collaborating with her, Tinashe and her style would've worked WAY better on Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes). So disappointed. Hopes are gone for the video too.

WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING THE POSITIVE COMMENTS???? 

Ok, so I was excited for this. BUT it's not what I expected to be..

First, this song is meant for Britney, her original version is perfect just the way it is, why adding another person singing your verse? In my opinion Britney sounds agressive and very **** in her unique voice tone in the original song, and tinashe sounds like she is just singing the verse without the feeling Britney putted into the main song, she sings very safe.

And I think they added way too much adlibs tbh

I would have prefered to be released as the original version.

What do you think about the result of the collab?

In the meantime imma go listen the original version

:byebitch:

Archived