Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Overprotected and Boys remix?

Even the TTWE remix had some new production on it.

This is so lazy. The fact they just replaced the album version on iTunes too instead of having it as a stand alone single. They didn't even bother with a single cover. :dead: 

why? the song still flawless with or without tinashe, so stfo :ponderney:

Just now, twenty1century said:

I LOVED IT, their voices match so much

idgi why people are being so bitchy about it, the song was already divine why would anyone want it to change? tinashe is just a bonus!!

Because when you look at all the other single mixes Britney has that differ from the album version they're all unique and have a different flair.

This really was not necessary, and it's not because of Tinashe, but why no breakdown or anything cool like a new intro?

4 minutes ago, blurryface said:

I still don't get why it wasn't released as a regular single with a single cover :meltdown:

How are non fans even supposed to know to buy it? Or that she has a new single out?

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Overprotected and Boys remix?

Even the TTWE remix had some new production on it.

This is so lazy. The fact they just replaced the album version on iTunes too instead of having it as a stand alone single. They didn't even bother with a single cover. :dead: 

But the S&M remix was the same thing and we were all living for that song...

:whitneyshade: can't stand y'all bipolar hoes.

Archived