Britney Recites Meredith Brooks' "*****" Before "Freakshow" At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You do realize she has two male children on the brink on puberty enrolled in school right now, right?

I do see her dilemma with being too **** right now considering photos of her ****** existing on the internet.

If the video is hot and in line with her old videos? Maybe she can get away with it. If she's just randomly being ******** accosted by G-Eazy in nipple pasties and electrocuting a man in a pool.... Like.... That's not even a cute idea. Y'all need to let the MM video RIP.

I get the teenagers at home thing, it might affect her judgement somehow but then again she has said they know she plays a character on stage etc. They have seen her soooo many times.

BUT how are people even suggesting that there is a ****** assault going on with G in the video????????!!!!! A. we dont know the whole plot (there must be a storyline for them. They dont just randomly walk into a room and make out) B. When they meet she is smiling and walking towards him and halfway through the clip they even kiss and she just runs her hands on his neck. Nothing f**king assaulting going on there... I WILL NEVER GET HOW PEOPLE SEE THAT! He wouldnt even do that kind of a scene either let alone Brit would say no in the beginning when she would have seen the storyline.

There is another reason they fell out with the director etc at the end of the process.

AND yes Britney's image has always been a balancing act between angelic and slutty and she's definately showing the sluttier side lately :quirkney:

51 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You do realize she has two male children on the brink on puberty enrolled in school right now, right?

I do see her dilemma with being too **** right now considering photos of her ****** existing on the internet.

If the video is hot and in line with her old videos? Maybe she can get away with it. If she's just randomly being ******** accosted by G-Eazy in nipple pasties and electrocuting a man in a pool.... Like.... That's not even a cute idea. Y'all need to let the MM video RIP.

Ok I can see the *** scene being much but her naked wasn't done in a dirty raunchy way she looked **** and beautiful and shouldn't be held back just because she has kids

21 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Ok I can see the *** scene being much but her naked wasn't done in a dirty raunchy way she looked **** and beautiful and shouldn't be held back just because she has kids

Exactly. If that's the reason. it's like, hello Britney. Womanizer, Gimme More, Criminal all say hi. Hell even I wanna Go. When she literally FLASHES a child... lmao

2 hours ago, lasairfhionashy said:

This is very interesting, watching these clips is like... very, very Circusney. :TOMH:
The glasses reminded me first, and then I actually watched her movements and she's extremely into it, sassy like she has been, but she seems a little less frantic with her moves as well. She is still very on point but more relaxed, more fluid, like Britney cool. 

Before I felt like the choreo was changing her own style a bit, but this is more like she's making the most of it, you know, making it Britneyish rather than the choreo itself seeming overly fussy. 

This is really positive! She looks so **** and gorgeous. But she is definitely enjoying the **** out of it which is the most enjoyable thing in the world to watch.

I dont remember circusney talking with that attitude

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Pretty much. That sloppy bun is a clear sign of no ***** given. Sadly, I don't think that's a good thing. 

Are you seriously equating taking a low dose of medication to manage mental illness to Britney putting her hair up like she's done on most of her tours? You're actually a disgusting piece of **** 

Archived