DAVID LACHAPELLE TALKS MAKE ME (KIND OF)

mauureee

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay yeah the original video was **** and edgy. But can anyone honestly pin point a direction it seemed to be taking? The images may have been cool and **** for Britney, but it honestly looked so thrown together and had no basis? I mean take the tv scene for example. Yeah it sounds cool throwing a tv out a window and killing someone. BUT the way that scene was executed had no value to it? She randomly walks to a black tv, throws it into a pool, killing a man, and the tv turns on (underwater, I may add) showing Britney and her dancers doing the most boring part of choreography out of the whole dance routine. It was tacky.

The issue for me is that terrible cringe worthy video they decided to throw together and release as a "sorry" for the video release trouble.  

I don't.... like, I thought we all already knew this? This isn't new information, not really. We all suspected Team B had a problem and David got pissed, so he chucked it all. He's a high maintenance dude, a diva to the fullest. No, it wasn't cool that Team B couldn't hack what was presented -- I really cannot understand where the communication went wrong there, things are storyboarded for this reason -- but he gave them an ultimatum, and they told him to go shove it up his ***. I can't totally blame them for that, and not just because some of it was straight up trashy. They didn't snivel for him.

Y'all are never gonna get over this.

27 minutes ago, King B. said:

We can all agree that both sides ****** up. Move on with it and let it go.

They won't.

16 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Y'all are never gonna get over this.

Why would we? Exhale is still pressed over some scenes of Britney walking in funeral outfit in Gimme More (2007)... we will hear about the 2016 scrapped video for the next 30 years*. 

*Maybe Larry will be fired before! :lessons:

Archived