DAVID LACHAPELLE TALKS MAKE ME (KIND OF)

mauureee

25 minutes ago, Wombat said:

We actually dont know the whole storyline at all!!! we've just seen the leaked scenes and I know the G-eazy scene seemed really controversial but actually I'm quite sure this wasnt the scene Britney or her team wanted to edit; she even said G-eazy was really comfortable to work with on set of the mv. If she had trouble with the whole thing I doubt she would say that. And there was the whole pic with them two posing on set etc. Remember there was the whole bulldozer scene where she is yelling at the director.

And what comes to the OP, I was thinking the same thing all along; B-TEam wanted to edit once again and he wouldnt change his vision that much. Which I actually understand. B-Team knew his work and hired him and they REALLY TRULY knew the imaginary he was going to use as they would probably have received the storyline well before the shooting even started and Brit and her team probably also looked at the scenes when they were shot.... So when they suddenly want to change it at the end, I cant blame LaChapelle for stepping his foot down. I'm sad they werent capable of agreeing on the result, that's what bothers me the most. Like how much did they want to change to make him react that way????

Britney was obviously not on set when the *** scene was shot. She was probably told such a scene would be shot but she didn't know it would turn out that way. Plus...We have nooo idea what really went down in the bulldozer video. Britney either felt uncomfortable or she was just joking and messing around because at some point you hear her laugh. But she knows what she wants when she's on set. If she didn't like what they made her do... well she has every right to and good for her for standing up for herself.

LaChapelle feels like that because that's how artists feel and work. He isn't god and if Britney didn't like the way his vision turned up, it's ok. If it's team Britney, **** them. But I highly doubt it because Britney is really hands on with this album and I'm sure she's the one who pushed for Slumber Party to be released. So stop saying they force her to do **** she doesn't want to. Might have been true a few years back but not today.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Britney was obviously not on set when the *** scene was shot. She was probably told such a scene would be shot but she didn't know it would turn out that way. Plus...We have nooo idea what really went down in the bulldozer video. Britney either felt uncomfortable or she was just joking and messing around because at some point you hear her laugh. But she knows what she wants when she's on set. If she didn't like what they made her do... well she has every right to and good for her for standing up for herself.

LaChapelle feels like that because that's how artists work. He isn't god and if Britney didn't like the outcome, it's ok. If it's team Britney, **** them. But I highly doubt it because is really hands on with this album and I'm sure she's the one who pushed for Slumber Party to be repeased. So stop saying they force her to do **** she doesn't want to. Might have been true a few years back but not today.

Well Im not saying her team forced her to do anything. Just saying its weird that they (and Britney too) wouldnt try the influence the scenes while they were filming. When they are making one you obviously watch through the scenes after they are filmed. She and her team didn't just see the final product.

And I'm sure G's scenes were shot in one day and Brit was at least in that one scene walking towars him. If she was as hands on as you say, she would have seen that scene after it was filmed. and remember this was the scene partly used in the official mv.

But all in all Im sure they wanted to edit more than one scene for him to get so pissed. 

31 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

that ain't ****... the problem about the video is the "sexney" in it... do you think Britney really cares about that ****? she never cared

Being **** is one thing, being a criminal **** is another thing. She likes to be **** doesn't mean she wants to show it to the entire world. Her Vegas show is fan oriented yet she make goofy face to kind of annouce that "it's just a show, i'm not serious". There is a limit Britney doesn't want to pass, killing boys and goes completely wild is one of them. Being naked is not the problem.

Even with a leaked footage of Britney screaming to the director, this fanbase still manage to blame her team for the video just as much as everything that didn't work out in the past. Even with her lack of practice and health issues, this fanbase still manage to blame her choreographer for bad performances while her dancers rock the stage from left to right. More ridiculous, some even manage to say that her team doesn't allow her to sing live...

I'm seeing that low quality's masterpiece everyday... I want it so bad in HD and with all the scenes :otears:

So sad, I've seen the official one 4 times and it really shook me everytime because is too awful :otears:

How can they do that? :otears:

I'm still hoping for a surprise release, a director's cut because I wanna think that my life will be complete someday :otears:

37 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

I'm seeing that low quality's masterpiece everyday... I want it so bad in HD and with all the scenes :otears:

So sad, I've seen the official one 4 times and it really shook me everytime because is too awful :otears:

How can they do that? :otears:

I'm still hoping for a surprise release, a director's cut because I wanna think that my life will be complete someday :otears:

I KNOW!!!! :otears::embarrassney:
When exactly or how long after the release of the original ones did we get the leaked scenes from the other edited videos ??? Like was thinking do they have some agreement that they cant be published before a certain time has passed?

36 minutes ago, Wombat said:

I KNOW!!!! :otears::embarrassney:
When exactly or how long after the release of the original ones did we get the leaked scenes from the other edited videos ??? Like was thinking do they have some agreement that they cant be published before a certain time has passed?

I don't know, I think that we'll never see the entire video, neither in low quality :crying11:

3 hours ago, ubritney said:

LaChapelle feels like that because that's how artists feel and work. He isn't god and if Britney didn't like the way his vision turned up, it's ok. If it's team Britney, **** them. But I highly doubt it because Britney is really hands on with this album and I'm sure she's the one who pushed for Slumber Party to be released. So stop saying they force her to do **** she doesn't want to. Might have been true a few years back but not today.

She took pictures with G-Eazy on set wearing the exact same outfit as the big nosed body double in the *** scene itself, so I'm pretty sure she was there.

14 hours ago, telluwhat said:

Gimme more

Work *****

Perfume

Make Me 

All these videos were altered/scrapped. Britney if this is not a sign to fire your management then i dont know what is

This is exactly why people see Britney as controlled, boring, a basic blonde. She has such GOOD ideas when it comes to videos and executes them perfectly. For some reason her team just want to sabotage her all the time 

She should have jumped ship in 2012 and gone to epic records with LA Reid, Michael Jackson, Mariah, Jlo, TINASHE, Drake, DJ Khaled, AC/DC, Avril Lavigne, Ozzy Osbourne, Toni Braxton, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden etc.

Britney Spears Featuring Drake and TINASHE would give me so much life 

15 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

RIP MAKE ME

but he should release it as "director's cut"

6fa5iyjj7mYgg.gif

He's not going to go against the wishes of Britney and her team. He lent his artistic abilities and they were shot down by team Spears why should he give a ****? Its times like this I wish Britney would take more control. The thing I don't get about team Spears is that they think an artistic MV without a plot would be "damaging" to Britney but these are the same people who signed her up to XF and CK to ******* mime :dead:

4 hours ago, kin said:

Even with a leaked footage of Britney screaming to the director, this fanbase still manage to blame her team for the video just as much as everything that didn't work out in the past. Even with her lack of practice and health issues, this fanbase still manage to blame her choreographer for bad performances while her dancers rock the stage from left to right. More ridiculous, some even manage to say that her team doesn't allow her to sing live...

U must be a whole other level of stupid! She actually out dances her dancers a lot and is sharper with moves, so ***** get some glasses to watch the performances.. Her dancers also don't have to sing lyrics while they dance so you're comparing apples to oranges. Be gone troll :sofedup:

6 hours ago, kin said:

Maybe they don't give **** because she doesn't in the first place? Besides, you blame her team for not making her successful, now you blame her team for making her successful in 2008???????  In the end, it's Britney, if she really work as hard as other A-game stars then you can blame her team.

All I'm saying is 1. it's not that they're not making her successful now, her team doesn't care about Britney and her brand, her legacy. They don't give a **** about integrity and art. They don't care about creating good products as long as they get money off from Britney. It's been said before, they only care about the money. 2. I'm not blaming them for making her successful in 2008 either, which they didn't by the way, her breakdown alone was enough to make her successful in 2008. All eyes were already on her. Besides, they rushed things up like they always do, and have always been doing since then, when she was clearly not ready to get back into superstar mode.

:cooltshirt:

Archived