DAVID LACHAPELLE TALKS MAKE ME (KIND OF)

mauureee

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Asakura Hao said:

She took pictures with G-Eazy on set wearing the exact same outfit as the big nosed body double in the *** scene itself, so I'm pretty sure she was there.

I didn't say they didn't shoot the scenes togeteher... I'm talking about the scene he ***** her with her hands all over his face and stuff. Because such scenes are shot on closed sets and if you really think Britney sits there to watch everything they shoot instead of getting ready (hair, makeup, wardrobe) for her next scenes, I feel sorry for you.

3 hours ago, iZacaree said:

This means that there probably isn't an original video anymore. If David literally trashed the video, then it's probably deleted. If it's been permanently erased/deleted, then there probably isn't anything to leak... :sickofu:

**** you, Larry and the rest of Team B

I don't believe it's deleted. nop

12 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

All I'm saying is 1. it's not that they're not making her successful now, her team doesn't care about Britney and her brand, her legacy. They don't give a **** about integrity and art. They don't care about creating good products as long as they get money off from Britney. It's been said before, they only care about the money. 2. I'm not blaming them for making her successful in 2008 either, which they didn't by the way, her breakdown alone was enough to make her successful in 2008. All eyes were already on her. Besides, they rushed things up like they always do, and have always been doing since then, when she was clearly not ready to get back into superstar mode.

:cooltshirt:

Lol, why should they? their job is to make money out of music. The person who should care about art is Britney. What would you do if your boss doesn't seem enthusiastic about her job which can affect your future income? she barely go to rehearsal. I would change job... You know how much work (from her team) to make Circus era/Circus tour, one of the best tour ever? calling agency media, sue negative press, push positive press? Do you feel weird nobody talks about the fact that she lipsycn in the US on the media but when she came to the UK or Australia, they could bash her tremendously. 

21 hours ago, kin said:

Even with a leaked footage of Britney screaming to the director, this fanbase still manage to blame her team for the video just as much as everything that didn't work out in the past. Even with her lack of practice and health issues, this fanbase still manage to blame her choreographer for bad performances while her dancers rock the stage from left to right. More ridiculous, some even manage to say that her team doesn't allow her to sing live...

You just spilled the hot TEA.

It's Britney, herself, who doesn't want to put much effort into her career anymore. Sure, she might be performing more than usual this time around, but are her performances THAT difficult? She's not even keeping up with her back-up dancers, and she's lip-syncing the whole time.

YOU. HIT. THE. NAIL. ON. THE. HEAD.

Archived