Britney Shows Off Shorter Hairdo At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Camilo said:

She took her extensions off and I'm glad she did, I was tired of those messy bums. 

I just hope if Britney likes her hair shorter, nobody pressures her to put the long extensions back in. I've said on other posts I have very long hair and it's pretty much always up. I can imagine it'd be a pain in the *** being under all those hot lights and you have your hair hanging down or even half way hanging down.

21 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Short hair and she still puts it in a trashy bun? Confused 

It makes sense to me. I realize this is two different things entirely but I want to say it anyway. I like keeping my hair up but the few 'baby hairs' on the side drive me crazy. I'm always pushing them out of my face because I doubt I could get hair pins to keep them back and I don't really want to use hair gel or anything like that. If it's long enough to get in the way, I can see why she puts it up.

10 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She was using colorful lipsticks lately and i was so happy :crying2: 

That's the problem I'd complain about. I don't like that lipstick color. Some people can wear any color and it look great on them. And then there's some people that hit on a color that looks awful--and I realize that can be unfortunate if this is literally her favorite shade.

Archived