Britney Shows Off Shorter Hairdo At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

darker lipsticks age her

Resultado de imagen para britney red lips 2012

naturalney slays harder 

Resultado de imagen para britney 2016 vma

Natural lip color is not nude.Nude means skin color and lips are darker than skin tone naturally.It doesn't look good in general.At VMAs she was wearing a lipgloss not a lipstick,so it was looking nice but she doesn't look good with a nude lipstick like this (no one does):

14723092_566475730203507_310054883528645

I prefer her X Factor dark lips than this.Her hairstyle and eye makeup made her older not her lipstick.

Also i was talking about the lip colors she's been wearing lately in POM,not a really dark color like this :britlol: 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

It makes sense to me. I realize this is two different things entirely but I want to say it anyway. I like keeping my hair up but the few 'baby hairs' on the side drive me crazy. I'm always pushing them out of my face because I doubt I could get hair pins to keep them back and I don't really want to use hair gel or anything like that. If it's long enough to get in the way, I can see why she puts it up.

yeah but she's a performer its not like she's jogging outside and doesn't have to worry about her appearance ?

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Wait, did someone complain about the bun(s)? I thought y'all were stans. Spoiler alert: They've been around since the Baby era and will never go away. #Britney101 :juggingu:

I can't with people saying it's disrespectful. It's Britney, she's a simple girl, and will always be. Just accept her or, don't go see her if it's so disrespectful. People in the audience don't seem to mind.

2 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

I can't with people saying it's disrespectful. It's Britney, she's a simple girl, and will always be. Just accept her or, don't go see her if it's so disrespectful. People in the audience don't seem to mind.

MTE. It's kind of a huge Britney trademark, even. I think I'd feel weirder if she stopped putting her hair up in them, tbh.

Archived