Britney Shows Off Shorter Hairdo At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks gorgeous in both pictures and i'm sure a lot of women her age and younger would kill to look like either picture.

The only difference is that she's a lot more toned and fit now than she was during Circus when she was still tiny but had little more thickness.

Why is this even a discussion? Shaming britney's past body to uplift her current one? Next.

it depends on which moment of the circus era you're talking about. 

She was perfect for the promo performances of womanizer

then she gained weight at the beggining of the tour and got back in shape as the tour went on....so :mhm:

And.....she looks amazing in both pics. that's all. :rihclap:

I wish I could have 2016neys body with 2009neys ***. But I take 2016ney anyday her body is insane she's so ******* toned

1 minute ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Circus body was natural, before lipo in 2013. But now she is still more lean and toned.

Lipo in 2013... then why was she chubby till end of 2015?

I saw this on Instagram earlier and her body now is better no doubt. Her waist is smaller and tbh I think this is the best her body has ever looked. Primeney def had a nice bod as well but she was ultra skinny. She is skinny, toned, and has the body of a women now. Very impressive.

Archived