Britney Shows Off Shorter Hairdo At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the most amazing thing about her is how she can dance wearing hats and glasses and they NEVER fall off! It's so amazing to watch the TRL special concert and that brown hat stayed firmly in place the entire time. I can only remember like 1 occassion in 18 years where her hat actually fell off unintentionally while dancing. 

She really does look good. I do prefer long hair in general but I'm up for her to be with short for a while. And the outfit I see most of you are changing your minds on it. I loved it from the first time I saw her in it. It's different from the leotards and it's a bit edgy which I love. 

Britney is skinny by nature and she doesn't need to work out a lot to be in a good shape but as we get older our bodies just give up :mj: so it's not fair to compare her 27 oldself to 2016ney, she has a perfect body right now because of hard work and I appreciate it 

7 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Circus body was natural, before lipo in 2013. But now she is still more lean and toned.

Wow another new procedure rumor starting right now... Like the nosejob wasn't enough.

First of all she looks amazing in both pictures and yes she is in better shape now. And lipo doesn't make you tinier, it only makes body fat disapear from a certain area

9 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

Wow another new procedure rumor starting right now... Like the nosejob wasn't enough.

First of all she looks amazing in both pictures and yes she is in better shape now. And lipo doesn't make you tinier, it only makes body fat disapear from a certain area

First off, this isn't a new rumor. We've been talking about it since '13. And she got it around her belly. I said she was slimmer and more toned now overall, which is from her hard work in the gym. I'm not saying it's al due to lipo. But she does have some slight rippling on her stomach and it's definitely different post 2013. Whether it's lipo or cool sculpting or lipo dissolve, she did something to her belly.

39 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

First off, this isn't a new rumor. We've been talking about it since '13. And she got it around her belly. I said she was slimmer and more toned now overall, which is from her hard work in the gym. I'm not saying it's al due to lipo. But she does have some slight rippling on her stomach and it's definitely different post 2013. Whether it's lipo or cool sculpting or lipo dissolve, she did something to her belly.

I'm on britney forums since 2008 and I really can't remember any lipo discussion back then. Even if she got lipo in 2013 she gained weight again the same year so it was definately not the lipo that got her in a great shape. She was steadily losing weight since May 2014 and she had the perfect body by June 2016. It was a long ride

8 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Wait, did someone complain about the bun(s)? I thought y'all were stans. Spoiler alert: They've been around since the Baby era and will never go away. #Britney101 :juggingu:

What's funny about the messy buns is the fact that her weave tracks are obviously visible (some of the time). That's kind of like a hair no-no. 

Archived