So what songs do you listen to from Bettina Jovenstein?

larac

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ErJ Spears

Haven't listened to that trash for 3 months now  :feelingmyself:

And I'm feelin' good :feelingmyself:

ok, I listened to Perfume, like a week ago. Well at least it's a decent song, unlike the others.

Til It's Gone is amazing, honestly, it should have been a single. Body Ache and It Should Be Easy i will admit i like those songs although i listened to Body Ache just the other day and it instantly clicked in my mind it didn't really sound like Britney singing :crying2: i still think the song is a bop though. Alien, Work *****, Perfume, Tik Tik Boom, Passenger and Hold On Tight are great too. Don't Cry and Now That I Found You are okay as well but it's been a while since i've listened to those. Chillin' With You i got bored with and i can't remember the last time i heard Brightest Morning Star or the dreaming mix of Perfume.

12 hours ago, larac said:

I recently played it again when I were at the gym, and maybe we do bash it too much for no reason?

Yea, BA and Passanger are hard to listen to due to myah's strong voice presence,
BUT I realised that I like a lot of songs and would actually enjoy listening to most of it: TTB, WB (of course), Hold on Tight, BMS, Alien, Perfume, Don't Cry... I even like Chillin with You :orangu:

Maybe we do hate on it too much...

Reveal hidden contents

s4iv0A.jpg

First of all
Why are you butchering the name of the album? Is it too hard to type Britney Jean? Or are you trying to be funny?
Second of all
You are bashing it in the tittle so...
Third
I like all of them except Tick tick boom, chilling with you which is pretty good for my standards of liking Britney spears's album

That's all...

Archived