So what songs do you listen to from Bettina Jovenstein?

larac

I recently played it again when I were at the gym, and maybe we do bash it too much for no reason?

Yea, BA and Passanger are hard to listen to due to myah's strong voice presence,
BUT I realised that I like a lot of songs and would actually enjoy listening to most of it: TTB, WB (of course), Hold on Tight, BMS, Alien, Perfume, Don't Cry... I even like Chillin with You :orangu:

Maybe we do hate on it too much...

Spoiler

s4iv0A.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most to Least:

1. Work ***** (most listened to by like 500x listens than any other - love everything about it, the beat, her accent, the performances ... :feelingmyself:)

2. Hold On Tight (You can tell Brit chose that one and I like it - I like how it describes her relationship with God, that makes it special and melodically, one of the strongest on the whole record:))

3. Don't Cry (always loved this song with the whistle :soyeah:

4. Brightest Morning Star (special song.. puts a smile on my face every time I hear it :))

5. Til It's Gone (chorus gets repetitive but I like the verses)

6. It Should Be Easy (When I'm in my car I kinda love that song on high volume tbh :pumped: I kinda get why people jump on the will.i.flop is soooo generic train but it's kinda a bop in the right moment and I like it much better than BFB)

7. Alien (LOVED this song initially, I still wanna say I love it but strangely I never listen to it anymore)

8. Now That I Found You (I don't like when it speeds up but I love the melancholy of the slow beginning)

----------------------------------- EP SHOULD HAVE FINISHED HERE ----------------------------------

9. Tik Tik Boom (LOVED this initially, now it's whatever...)

10. Perfume (video killed it for me)

11. Chillin' With U (cute.. sometimes listen to it in the car driving)

12. Body Ache (no... unless I'm at some club zoned out at 3am I skip it)

13. Passenger (I just can't with this.. from beginning to end.. hate the message of the song, the fact she barely sang on it, the weird intro that's supposed to sound interesting when really it's just obnoxious - literally one of my all time least faves by Britney)

54 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

Most to Least:

1. Work ***** (most listened to by like 500x listens than any other - love everything about it, the beat, her accent, the performances ... :feelingmyself:)

2. Hold On Tight (You can tell Brit chose that one and I like it - I like how it describes her relationship with God, that makes it special and melodically, one of the strongest on the whole record:))

3. Don't Cry (always loved this song with the whistle :soyeah:

4. Brightest Morning Star (special song.. puts a smile on my face every time I hear it :))

5. Til It's Gone (chorus gets repetitive but I like the verses)

6. It Should Be Easy (When I'm in my car I kinda love that song on high volume tbh :pumped: I kinda get why people jump on the will.i.flop is soooo generic train but it's kinda a bop in the right moment and I like it much better than BFB)

7. Alien (LOVED this song initially, I still wanna say I love it but strangely I never listen to it anymore)

8. Now That I Found You (I don't like when it speeds up but I love the melancholy of the slow beginning)

----------------------------------- EP SHOULD HAVE FINISHED HERE ----------------------------------

9. Tik Tik Boom (LOVED this initially, now it's whatever...)

10. Perfume (video killed it for me)

11. Chillin' With U (cute.. sometimes listen to it in the car driving)

12. Body Ache (no... unless I'm at some club zoned out at 3am I skip it)

13. Passenger (I just can't with this.. from beginning to end.. hate the message of the song, the fact she barely sang on it, the weird intro that's supposed to sound interesting when really it's just obnoxious - literally one of my all time least faves by Britney)

Yes! Work ***** is my gym song, Hold On Tite is amazing, Is Should Be EaZy (;)) sounds AMAZING in my car when up loud, & Dont Cry was my immediate favorite when first ever hearing the album, still love it so much!

Til it's Gone, Brightest Morning Star, Work *****, Perfume, Alien, Ooh La La

Songs that could've been better but I like

NTIFY (I like it before it turns into a bootleg aviici song)

Passenger ft Jamie Lynn instead, that intro is weird- love the acoustic remix

Tik tik Boom (better lyrics, repetitive not in the best way ) great beat tho

Burn these in hell:

Body Ache

ISBE - auto tune overkill, natural voice and no will I stop. Good beat tho

Chillin With U (an embarassment, everything from lyrics to country trap beat is terrible)

Only Work ***** - another songs are just badly produced, too many lacks and vocals are horrible. Finding good point about them is very very hard. Although slow tracks like Hold on Tight or Don't Cry are good. I wish whole album would be like that - slow and balladic.

1 hour ago, DaddySayzee said:

Til it's Gone, Brightest Morning Star, Work *****, Perfume, Alien, Ooh La La

Songs that could've been better but I like

NTIFY (I like it before it turns into a bootleg aviici song)

Passenger ft Jamie Lynn instead, that intro is weird- love the acoustic remix

Tik tik Boom (better lyrics, repetitive not in the best way ) great beat tho

Burn these in hell:

Body Ache

ISBE - auto tune overkill, natural voice and no will I stop. Good beat tho

Chillin With U (an embarassment, everything from lyrics to country trap beat is terrible)

I share the exact same thoughts except I think I like Tik tik boom more than till it's gone :)

BJ is absolutely underrated from Exhale, but it's true that Britney seems not to care about that album.

Work ***** is amazing, Its energizing power helped me a lot. :ehno:
Perfume Feat. Sia Only Piano is WAAAAY better than the official one. :bigtime:
I love Till it's gone, Body Ache, Don't Cry, Hold On Tight and Now That I Found You. :lollipop:
It Should be Easy and Tik Tik Boom are nice.:brityes:
I Like Chilling With You, it's a very good song and fans underrate it! :overitkbye:

Archived