Do people actually believe the BJ writing credits?

Perfect Britney

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Perfect Britney said:

Yes I can't stand the UGLY *** Fatte Tamale era (and neither could Britney), but that's besides the point

Enjoy listening to Myah's ugly *** vocals

2 minutes ago, Perfect Britney said:

Only someone who stans for the Trash Fatale era (people who are mentally disabled) could defend this :shameless:

only somebody who bashes the God Fatale era would have trouble comprehending that Myah is a BACKGROUND singer. She sings in the background mimicking Britney's voice while Britney is singing.

Backing vocalists are singers who provide vocal harmony with the lead vocalist or other backing vocalists. In some cases, a backing singer may sing alone as a lead-in to the main vocalist's entry or to sing a counter-melody.

she's not singing IN PLACE of britney, when you grow up you'll understand how stupid you're being and how amazing the God Fatale era is. :shameless:

3 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

only somebody who bashes the God Fatale era would have trouble comprehending that Myah is a BACKGROUND singer. She sings in the background mimicking Britney's voice while Britney is singing.

Backing vocalists are singers who provide vocal harmony with the lead vocalist or other backing vocalists. In some cases, a backing singer may sing alone as a lead-in to the main vocalist's entry or to sing a counter-melody.

she's not singing IN PLACE of britney, when you grow up you'll understand how stupid you're being and how amazing the God Fatale era is. :shameless:

No you dumb *****, Myah doesn't even have background vocals credits on Passenger, when we all know she sings the entire song along with Sia. Myah was singing IN PLACE of Britney. :shameless: She did background vocals on Circus and Fat Female, meanwhile she had LEAD vocals on BJ. :shameless:

Are you telling me this is Britney Spears? Like **** outta here. Go worship FFney's fat belly or something.

2 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

the old britney is Femme Fatale and below.

If by old you mean she looked like a ******* ugly hag then I agree.

Just now, david lachapelle said:

the old britney is Femme Fatale and below.

i miss her old face too (your profile gif is amazing!) but Britney during the Femme Fatale era wasn't at her best and that's a fact! Ok, she sold more with the album, she had a tour and the music was ok but the fans and the GP were embarrassed by her 

Just now, Perfect Britney said:

No you dumb *****, Myah doesn't even have background vocals credits on Passenger, when we all know she sings the entire song along with Sia. Myah was singing IN PLACE of Britney. :shameless: She did background vocals on Circus and Fat Female, meanwhile she had LEAD vocals on BJ. :shameless:

Are you telling me this is Britney Spears? Like **** outta here. Go worship FFney's fat belly or something.

you're telling me she "wasn't even on the vocal credits on Passenger", but in your OP you're saying you don't believe the writing credits. if the writing credits are lies then so are the vocal credits. :shameless:

2 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

you're telling me she "wasn't even on the vocal credits on Passenger", but in your OP you're saying you don't believe the writing credits. if the writing credits are lies then so are the vocal credits. :shameless:

Myah Marie sings 70% of Britney Jean.

Femme Fatateney was fat and ugly.

End of. :shameless:

Literally how much proof do you need :quirkney: Not to mention people have the stems and Myah is all over them. The lead vocals are literally named Myah Marie

Archived