Do people actually believe the BJ writing credits?

Perfect Britney

Guest Days with Destiny

I don't doubt that Britney wrote on several of the tracks. It's seemingly accepted that she wrote on Alien, Brightest Morning Star and Hold on Tight (Tite?), which are arguably some of the better tracks on Britney Jean. Also, there is no doubt in my mind that Britney was massively involved in the writing of Perfume, because I cannot for the life of me imagine Sia using the words "cool" and "boyfriend." You just can't make me buy that... No way, no how.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

but considering how stiff and awkward she is performing it 95% of the time, it's obvious she hates it lol.Β 

she never sings everytime time anymore yet she wrote it, was passionate about it and is in almost all of her shows.Β 

but i agree in an overall sense. she had input and work down, just not all over the place like the writing credits suggest.

17 hours ago, Perfect Britney said:

It's really not.

Where else do you hear Myah other than in the two verses I mentioned (13s+19s which is 32 seconds in total)

I'm curious

Perhaps the very final "You better work *****" line? That's like 1s though. :shameless:

Britney dominates in Work *****, it's like 85% sung by her. If you wanna drag Britney Jean for the Myah vocals, look at Passenger, it's shameless. Myah's voice is so forced and ugly compared to Britney, especially in that song. :embarrassney:

Archived