Do people actually believe the BJ writing credits?

Perfect Britney

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Perfect Britney said:

I agree

Pretty much the same lyrics as the album versions (except for a few words), yet she's listed as the lead writer.

Woah. Never actually listened to that before. Crazy how sonically different the final version is from the demo. 

She didn't even wrote the famous letter to fans, although she WROTE it down, so it counts :chershade:

BJ is the worst thing that happened to her career - I didn't believe single word that was around promotion of this project. She is not singing on this record, she dislike it, so I choose to dislike it too :boredashell:

Well some of them are legit, Sia's manager posted the BMS lyrics that Britney had hand written so that one she really wrote and I believe she really wrote some of the others, but I think Will/RCA just tacked her name on all the rest because the personal album she first talked about had been scrapped by them and they needed to make it seem like it still was that album.

I believe she actually wrote:

Alien 

Work *****

Perfume

Chillin With You

Don't Cry

Hold On Tight

Brightest Morning Star

20 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Well I don't think she really put her soul in it and wrote a majority of the songs no, just a few lines like the beautiful and poetic "I'm gonna mark my territooooryyyyy"

Well that's no worse than Shakira's "Underneath your Clothes, there's the man I chose, there's my territory", still better than "steam me like a pot full of vegetables" :rihclap:

Do I believe that she actually sat down at a desk and penned out the lyrics for each song? No. 

But I think it's very possible that she had the ideas and themes in mind of the kind of songs she wanted to do. She may have changed some lyrics here and there, but it's very doubtful that she was the lead writer on every track. Especially since she was so busy with POM at the time. It's just a marketing thing to go along with the "most personal album of my career" angle. 

Writing credit doesn't mean "the lyrics" only. Justin Tranter said that girl had melodies! I believe she wrote some of the lyrics and we have proof for BMS (i don't know any other) and created some melodies but i don't think something huge happened.She wasn't into the album because they clearly scrapped what she did at first,again!

I also don't think that singers have to write their own songs necessarily.Being a writer and a singer are different jobs.You can be both but you don't have to.

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Do I believe that she actually sat down at a desk and penned out the lyrics for each song? No. 

But I think it's very possible that she had the ideas and themes in mind of the kind of songs she wanted to do. She may have changed some lyrics here and there, but it's very doubtful that she was the lead writer on every track. Especially since she was so busy with POM at the time. It's just a marketing thing to go along with the "most personal album of my career" angle. 

Agreed. She probably just wrote the ballads/mid-tempos (and not even fully because we saw the Brightest Morning Star lyrics that leaked recently were kinda different) :mhm: 

Archived