Do people actually believe the BJ writing credits?

Perfect Britney

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRL sings the posted demo for TTB. And that version doesn't sound the same as Britney's even if it's pretty much the same song. These are the kind of changes people make that get them writing credit. It's only Britney fans who ***** about these-kinds of credits. Britney could have and should have taken these kinds of credits throughout her career. 

The only issue that people can have here is that Britney is listed first when we know that isn't the case but they are just listing her first for show and not actual credit order. 

1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Writing credit doesn't mean "the lyrics" only. Justin Tranter said that girl had melodies! I believe she wrote some of the lyrics and we have proof for BMS (i don't know any other) and created some melodies but i don't think something huge happened.She wasn't into the album because they clearly scrapped what she did at first,again!

I also don't think that singers have to write their own songs necessarily.Being a writer and a singer are different jobs.You can be both but you don't have to.

What PROOF? 

9 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Unfortunately some fans do. I used to be one of them, until I came to the realization that BJ is an absolute disgrace. 

EDIT: I do believe that she wrote some of them! We have proof she wrote Alien, Brightest Morning Star, and Hold On Tight. But come on people, do you really believe she wrote on songs like Work ***** and Body Ache??? :moorangu: I LOVE WB to pieces, but considering how stiff and awkward she is performing it 95% of the time, it's obvious she hates it lol. 

I'm not even kidding... I've always said those 3 are one of the ONLY saving graces on the album... :gloria:

it makes sense she wrote the only songs I genuinely enjoy! :myjam:

ps I luv WB but I don't think she was involved in that one either (writing wise)

3 hours ago, Oliver T said:

I still wonder why people never asked themselves why Work ***** had different vocals since day one for POM :yaknow:

I'm not saying Britney is not singing at all in Work *****, but I do believe she's singing along Myah's voice (except for the "Hold your head high" bridge which is 100% brit ) for most of the song.

It's amazing how she copied nasalney so well

I wonder about a few songs. Tik Tik Boom was basically a cover - there are some new lyrics but who knows. Passenger was a reject from Katy Perry I bet she didn't Britney didn't add anything to it. I feel like they just wanted to brand the album as Britney's most personal album ever so they gave her writing credits on everything.

I feel like she didn't actually cowrite Alien, It Should Be Easy, Tik Tik Boom, Body Ache, or Passenger.

No, I don't think she wrote a word on the album. I think she potentially provided her input here or there, but her team bought the credits from the other writers. Sia mentioned in her Howard Stern interview that Beyonce was one of the only artists that altered a demo that she sent over. Sia wrote Perfume and then Britney's team put her name on it.

If I recall correctly, Britney even mentioned Perfume on her desert interview as "the perfume song..." which isn't the way someone who wrote the song would casually refer to it. 

Archived