Billboard praises and shades Britney: Worst to Best Diamond Albums

popprison

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At everyone shading ...Baby one more time and Oops!... I did it again

I just can't :watrusayin:

Those albums truly showcase her amazing vocals (from the time when her voice wasn't damaged)

Yes, Baby and Oops are bubblegum but also TIMELESS and ICONIC, and everyone tried to copy her and her music :likethat:

8 hours ago, popprison said:

Britney’s chips-half-in debut effort has aged about as well as an album with a Sonny & Cher cover, special guest appearances from Mikey Bassie and Don Phillip, and a climactic slow song called “E-Mail My Heart” could be expected to.

Damn whats with all the GP hate E-Mail My Heart gets these days? On song rankings it's usually on the bottom if not the last song. The song is really not that bad. Who can hate vocalney? :bpo:

7 hours ago, Britney M. Carey said:

The list is **** guys. They place Like a Virgin way higher than Mariah's Daydream. Ironically, Music Box was panned by critics in 1993 and now it's hailed more than Mariah's masterpiece Daydream which earned her 6 Grammy nominations

Mariah sang the **** out this album, she also writes and compose. 

Thank God they put Prince above the Beatles

Billboard still ain't ****

11 hours ago, babyeyes said:

At everyone shading ...Baby one more time and Oops!... I did it again

I just can't :watrusayin:

Those albums truly showcase her amazing vocals (from the time when her voice wasn't damaged)

Yes, Baby and Oops are bubblegum but also TIMELESS and ICONIC, and everyone tried to copy her and her music :likethat:

I can't believe it either :idkney:

I understand that BOMT maybe had too many ballads, and the difference between those and songs like BOMT and Crazy makes a huge contrast. But OIDIA was and still is pop perfection. It sounds amazing even til this day.

Blackout on the other hand, I don't think it sounds that good nowadays. ITZ does sound great, especially with tracks like BOM.

Also, lol at the article putting the BOMT video twice, in a part where they don't even talk about Britney

Archived