Frank Opinion Thread - With Videos

Scrappy

26 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You completely missed the point lmfao. Stay in 2001 and pretend you still live with Slaveney. That's literally the only way for you to cope because honestly Britney herself would tell you to **** off.

:comingthru:

You're still here dogging my thread with your no-substance responses? Gtfo. :sofedup:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed today that she's barely moving her feet. All of the choreo is in the upper half of her body.

That being said, I think she feels more confident on stage when she knows she can nail whatever she's supposed to do.

Maybe it's time for a new choreographer who can start pushing her again? POM 1.0 was too spastic. POM 2.0 is too arm-ey.

There has to be a happy medium.

Sometimes I wonder if she has a medical problem with her feet. Something like plantar fasciitis. 

Whenever she's on her off time she's always wearing either Uggs, Birkenstocks or running shoes. I've also seen pics of her mom giving her a foot massage.

It's easy to say she's just lazy, but it's hard to imagine that she's gone from being able to do intricate footwork to barely moving her feet at all without some other explanation (that isn't related to her knee, because I don't believe at all that her knee is the issue).

Overreacting as always. The BTI of the first POM is not that good, the first 20 seconds she was DOING NOTHING. Now she is moving and dancing the whole song, you are 8 months late. I don't remember people complaining on february for a new "choreographer", they were all happy with the Revamp, why now? 

Archived