Frank Opinion Thread - With Videos

Scrappy

I'm going to summarize my opinions in this thread as not to bother with the continuous back and forth of other threads that try to shut down differing opinion. And I'm going to do it in a different way than pointing out the obvious.

This was the first version of Break the Ice: 

This is the adapted form that got rid of the intro with the male dancers: 

This is the current version that replaces all the old choreography with armography: 

The first version of Break the Ice was fire. It was a lot more difficult than the last version or the Apple Music version.

And that is why I am upset: routines should be getting harder, more complicated, more refined... better.... but they're not.  

She's improved in her appearance, but her talent and skill level is declining. If you can't watch these and see that... then there's the problem with our differences, isn't it?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i guess we could say her new peak was short lived from 2015 to may2016 :shameless:

and btw, i wasnt aware that they changed bti until today. obviosly i wasnt keeping up with pom because its boring so when she said she would perform bti i was like "yeah" and then i got that **** :otears:

1 minute ago, div said:

well, i guess we could say her new peak was short lived from 2015 to may2016 :shameless:

and btw, i wasnt aware that they changed bti until today. obviosly i wasnt keeping up with pom because its boring so when she said she would perform bti i was like "yeah" and then i got that **** :otears:

I forgot that they changed the routine, so I was excited when i heard the music and cried when the armography started... 

Are you literally using one example to prove your point? The only songs with cut choreo were BTI and POM and for BTI charm did a whole new routine.

her talent isn't declining, she's showed is this year with the revamp and with the BBMAs that she can and is doing better choreography than she has since 2004 (on stage). 

I think the problem with BRITNEYS performances now isn't entirely BRITNEYS fault. I think old Vegas routines that stick around are pretty awful and are stark contrasts from the revamp choreo, which all in all has been pretty fantastic

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I miss this dance routine, but that doesn't mean her performance today was bad.

Every Britney Spears song has choreography.

Slave 4 U was COMPLETELY choreographed... So was Crazy, and Boys, and Baby.....

This watered down change in routine has happened to ALL OF THEM where we barely get anything of substance from the originals. That is why I'm upset. As a fan, I've seen so many of these performances and I'm disappointed by the decline in quality.

2 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

Are you literally using one example to prove your point? The only songs with cut choreo were BTI and POM and for BTI charm did a whole new routine.

her talent isn't declining, she's showed is this year with the revamp and with the BBMAs that she can and is doing better choreography than she has since 2004 (on stage). 

I think the problem with BRITNEYS performances now isn't entirely BRITNEYS fault. I think old Vegas routines that stick around are pretty awful and are stark contrasts from the revamp choreo, which all in all has been pretty fantastic

I humbly disagree. I find the Vegas show now contains pretty much 20 basic moves that are recycled in to every single song. There's no real choreography, or if you want to call it that, then there's nothing of any substance. Nothing innovative at least. It's stuff you'd expect from teens in high school, not a performer of Britney's caliber.

Just now, Scrappy said:

Every Britney Spears song has choreography.

Slave 4 U was COMPLETELY choreographed... So was Crazy, and Boys, and Baby.....

This watered down change in routine has happened to ALL OF THEM where we barely get anything of substance from the originals. That is why I'm upset. As a fan, I've seen so many of these performances and I'm disappointed by the decline in quality.

You're acting like a spoiled brat. You honestly need a social life and some fresh air if you're honestly complaining that she isn't still looking / performing like she did when she was 19.

I agree the choreo needs to improve now that the energy is back but that will need to take time. 2 years ago we had a performer that waddled around like a penguin. Now we at least have a Britney that smiles on stage and isn't dead behind the eyes.

Jeez, get a grip. If this matters that much to you I can't imagine how you handle real life situations.

Just now, Scrappy said:

I humbly disagree. I find the Vegas show now contains pretty much 20 basic moves that are recycled in to every single song. There's no real choreography, or if you want to call it that, then there's nothing of any substance. Nothing innovative at least. It's stuff you'd expect from teens in high school, not a performer of Britney's caliber.

I think the revamped gimme more performance, breathe on me, TOMH, BOMT dance break, and toxic BBMAs show that Britneys routines have improved vastly. 

Again, I am referring to the old POM choreo that didn't get changed. That's what the problem is, that none of it has been changed despite her improving as a performer.

its also not a problem f skill because she's been doing the slave breakdown pretty well.

3 minutes ago, Joey Angel said:

I wonder what it would look like if we had to come up with choreo for Britney...like ALL of exhale...

Britney's choreography used to be artistic and had a story. I 

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You're acting like a spoiled brat. You honestly need a social life and some fresh air if you're honestly complaining that she isn't still looking / performing like she did when she was 19.

I agree the choreo needs to improve now that the energy is back but that will need to take time. 2 years ago we had a performer that waddled around like a penguin. Now we at least have a Britney that smiles on stage and isn't dead behind the eyes.

Jeez, get a grip. If this matters that much to you I can't imagine how you handle real life situations.

Expressing my opinion is "acting like a spoiled brat" or speaks to my abilities to "handle real life situations"? :sofedup: 

And thank you, my social life and relationships are just fine. I woke up at 7am and got back at 4pm in time to watch the show. I lead a productive life with my significant other who suffered the performance (and many, many others) with me.  How you managed to discern from a few posts that I am some kind of homebody with no life is beyond me. Or is that your default way of shutting down differing opinions? Go for the character assassination method? Try to look up how to debate effectively and don't rely on Donald Trump tactics. You won't "win" this argument because you already have failed with your attempt to label me.

As far as choreo improvement, I'm glad you agree. 

Next?

And i will say this again, this happened when they changed choreographers.

This flop choreographer she has right now needs to go. She´s all about armography and that needs to change. Honestly why would you hire Meghan Trainor´s choreographer, for freaking Britney Spears ugh.

Look at Meghan´s choreos and they look like something Britney would do at POM, that is ridiculous. I am really upset about that, and not at Britney, because its not her fault. Im mad at her management for doing those kinda things. Those "dance moves" are an insult to her legacy, that ***** needs to go ASAP.

Britney is killing it, she has the attitude, she is so comfortable on stage, she has the energy and she looks sexier than ever. She needs someone that will understand her current status and give her something more elaborate, **** and mature. Not that childish knee tap ****. 

Lets all riot and make a petition to change her choreographer, we know they´ve been reading the comments on here so we should make some noise 

8 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

I think the revamped gimme more performance, breathe on me, TOMH, BOMT dance break, and toxic BBMAs show that Britneys routines have improved vastly. 

Again, I am referring to the old POM choreo that didn't get changed. That's what the problem is, that none of it has been changed despite her improving as a performer.

its also not a problem f skill because she's been doing the slave breakdown pretty well.

She needs a quality choreographer who can take the old Slave routine and make it innovative again. That tiny bit before the "now watch me" is the best choreography in the song. That tells you something. She needs to step it up again and not settle for mediocre.

6 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

the first BTI choreo looked much better but the current one is much harder to learn. it's the wrong style of choreo. 1st one fit her much better.

it sucks I agree. but it is not really watered down imo.

I think the first is more aesthetically pleasing. The second there's so much going on around her that Britney also falls in to the background a lot. I've noticed that with a number of her routines... she's behind the backup dancers instead of the star. It doesn't suit a strong Britney or reflect the person she is... (was?) as a performer.

4 minutes ago, Kirito said:

And i will say this again, this happened when they changed choreographers.

This flop choreographer she has right now needs to go. She´s all about armography and that needs to change. Honestly why would you hire Meghan Trainor´s choreographer, for freaking Britney Spears ugh.

Look at Meghan´s choreos and they look like something Britney would do at POM, that is ridiculous. I am really upset about that, and not at Britney, because its not her fault. Im mad at her management for doing those kinda things. Those "dance moves" are an insult to her legacy, that ***** needs to go ASAP.

Britney is killing it, she has the attitude, she is so comfortable on stage, she has the energy and she looks sexier than ever. She needs someone that will understand her current status and give her something more elaborate, **** and mature. Not that childish knee tap ****. 

Lets all riot and make a petition to change her choreographer, we know they´ve been reading the comments on here so we should make some noise 

Amen.

5 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Britney's choreography used to be artistic and had a story. I 

Expressing my opinion is "acting like a spoiled brat" or speaks to my abilities to "handle real life situations"? :sofedup: 

And thank you, my social life and relationships are just fine. I woke up at 7am and got back at 4pm in time to watch the show. I lead a productive life with my significant other who suffered the performance (and many, many others) with me.  How you managed to discern from a few posts that I am some kind of homebody with no life is beyond me. Or is that your default way of shutting down differing opinions? Go for the character assassination method? Try to look up how to debate effectively and don't rely on Donald Trump tactics. You won't "win" this argument because you already have failed with your attempt to label me.

As far as choreo improvement, I'm glad you agree. 

Next?

You completely missed the point lmfao. Stay in 2001 and pretend you still live with Slaveney. That's literally the only way for you to cope because honestly Britney herself would tell you to **** off.

:comingthru:

Archived