Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

i mean... it was so entertaining, i was so amazed by her choreo, her expressions, her smiles, her outfits, her make-up... it's almost all about her POM Las Vegas but she was truly great! she did perfectly! :rihclap: the best was even the fact that she was having so much fun thought the whole thing! :gobaby:

it's amazing to get the chance to see her for like 1.30min live and performing so good! :drinky:

she is like the ultimate pop performer and she can definitely put on a GREAT show! nobody could ever do this at this time.

Do You Wanna Come Over performance looks so much better without those recycled things from her 3 performance±!!! i loved it so much.:gobaby:

overall, i felt so proud of our gurl! :comingthru:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes!!!! I watched it today again and it gets better everytime!!!! Seriously this era is so good to us :feelingmyself: I mean Britney has given us more than anyone else all these years, from 2012 and on we are able to see her almost every week (x factor & pom) and now all this promo!

She is the best performer but many of our fanbase won't embrace it for the sake of not being 'delusional'. 

The girl is giving 1.30 minutes non stop, going from the one character to the next, dancing and smiling non stop. Britney you are amazing!

Archived