Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

Seriously the Apple Music Festival camera men need to show the Vma and Iheart Festvial people what the F* is up.

The other two shows SUCKED compared to this videography. it was AMAZING!  During Work ***** when she is on the floor and they go to the arial view? :carpoolney:

I know! I was screaming at the TV because of the excitement

Just saw Britney's AMF performance again...with my bf and liked it even more!  To be honest Godney is still an AMAZING entertainer.  Bloopers here and there, but she powered through it.  I just would have replaced Crazy/Stronger with some new Glory stuff, but other than that loooooooooooved it!  GODNEY IS REAL!!!

my beautiful bf loved it too.  gave it a 10/10.  It was his first time.  He cracked up when she tied her hair up after mm though haha

Was surprised nobody has been talking about this... so thought I would start a thread! We finally got Britney singing over the track and nobody is freaking out!?!?!? :idkney:

If you don't believe me watch and listen again. Especially through Work ***** and Womanizer, but she is on and off throughout the show. Freakshow is quite noticable as well.

TIME TO CELEBRATE GUYS!!! :carpoolney:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think those were pre-recorded vocals though.

Anyway, where's all the people that complained during iHeartFestival that she should at least pre-record her vocals?

Hmmmm... I guess they could be, though I feel like I've never heard pre-recorded vocals in Womanizer! Work ***** maybe. Maybe they just stand out more in studio quality. :embarrassney:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think those were pre-recorded vocals though.

Anyway, where's all the people that complained during iHeartFestival that she should at least pre-record her vocals?

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Only at the beginning of Work *****....I heard it. It's obvious she isn't miming then. But the rest...She even at some realizes the microphone is one towards the end and mimes so obvious...when she talks in the middle of a song I don't remember which tho. 

Yes Work ***** and Womanizer was at least pre-recorded and it sounded at the beginning of Work ***** that it was live... there were ppl talking about it on the live feed chat.

1 hour ago, I Just Want More said:

Because it wasn't totally professional. She was lipping awfully (I'm pretty sure she even missed "It's Britney, *****"), spending more time adjusting her hair than anything else, and performed no new Glory songs so basically is was barely promo. It was just a normal night in Vegas but on a smaller stage.

Wow people will find literally anything to ***** about.

The people that were in London that got to see her were probably BEYOND grateful she was there! Do you know how few of them could probably travel ALL the way to Vegas to see her? Very few.

I've watched 100's of videos of Britney over the years as a fan and I've seen her live. There is no comparison. There is something magical about seeing her in person. I'm glad she went over there it's about time.

9 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Yes Work ***** and Womanizer was at least pre-recorded and it sounded at the beginning of Work ***** that it was live... there were ppl talking about it on the live feed chat.

She is very aware of her microphone when it's on sometimes you can even see her controlling her breath and it's obvious in her face.  (to fans who know her too much tho not everyone)

5 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Seriously tho. I'm sitting here still waiting on the claims that posters made here that her lipsynching at the AMF would end her career in Europe because the UK trashed her for lipping before and that this performance would end it for sure. :madonna:

Her career's been ending since 2008 according to them...lol I heard the same when she wanted to perform Womanizer on X-factor...all the threads were the same then. 

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

She is very aware of her microphone when it's on sometimes you can even see her controlling her breath and it's obvious in her face.  (to fans who know her too much tho not everyone)

Its sooo adorable how the fans know her so well (at least we think we do) that we can interpret her facial expressions so well :quirkney:

5 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

I noticed the vocals were different as well during parts of the show. Pleased to see that

Yes I believe they it was at least pre-recorded. I havent seen POM so I cant say if it sounded the same but it didnt sound like on the record.

Archived