Alleged Apple Music Festival Setlist Claims Britney Will Perform "Slumber Party"

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I hate to break it to you but that's how it always is, with everyone, even Britney used to perform MATM, Toxic or even Slave 4 U with the exact same routine in every show but the point is reaching out to different audiences, she isn't doing it for fans who'd been obsessing over pom show for 3 years.

i get that, but they haven't changed it for three years... and stronger/crazy are some of the weaker parts of the show 

GM/MATM would be perfect tbh

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would go with Work ***** as an intro - that song is amazing in it. And If B doesn't like HIAM, she shouldn't perform it. 

I'd like to have Gimme More, Break The Ice, Oops but with another arrangement, Circus - the same. And of course as many Glory songs as possible. This perfomance should be all about Glory and then gold classics, that's all

If its 1 hour long then i would like for her to perform those songs.. being realistic of course:

Baby one more time

Oops... i did it again

Slave 4 U

Toxic

Gimme more

Womanizer

Circus

Till the world ends

Work *****

Make me..

Do you wanna come over?

Slumber party

Just luv me

Love me down

:saycheese:

In another thread they're saying it's an hour and half long set. So in that case this can't be the set list right?

does look legit tho. Idk

:nervousney:

2 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

As fake as my ***. MATM props are already on Apple's stage and it's missing from that list, so bye :NYsassy:

Are there pics?? I want to see.. Starting my search..

don't get ur hopes up for nothing. she will most likely NOT perform slumber party (if that is even the single and not just luv me) and tbh it doesn't even make sense to perform the next single for the first time in a festival without even having tweeted or announced that it's going to be tne 2nd single. and this list is fake AF because she will perform for at least an hour and these songs together don't even count to half an hour 

Archived