G-Eazy after the performance

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Aymama said:

You obviously don't understand what it means to perform or even more to perform with your childhood fantasy :verycool:

But that was not very "fake" like acting performance. If you watch other videos of him or even Britney with somebody they had no intimacy is totally not like this lol

8 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

But that was not very "fake" like acting performance. If you watch other videos of him or even Britney with somebody they had no intimacy is totally not like this lol

You act as if he's never touched a woman intimately before lol. Guy knows what he's doing :verycool:

1 hour ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

he looks kinda sad

1 hour ago, Denisa said:

Wtffffff he looks so sad

56 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

Are those two having a fling or something?

I wouldn't touch somebody I met once at VMAs like this on the belly lol

13 minutes ago, Aymama said:

You obviously don't understand what it means to perform or even more to perform with your childhood fantasy :verycool:

9 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

OMG! I think he was just laid back like he said; At the VMAs he was kinda overwhelmed AND NOW HE GOT TO ENJOY IT MORE!!! (ps. at the VMAs he really seemed to tune out cause he was soooo hyped about being there with Brit, his teenage crush!)

Archived