If Britney lip syncs on Johnathon Ross

MLspears21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lbr she had perfect opportunity to sing live at VMA, she didn't
she could sing ballads at POM, she didn't
she could sing parts of MM live at Today show, she didn't 
do you think she cares what people think? it's up to her team to realize that it will damage her image in UK! if she will lipsync CD vocals...omg, still waiting till she will be bothered to prerecord new songs :nothavingit: we'll see 

25 minutes ago, tsss said:

lbr she had perfect opportunity to sing live at VMA, she didn't
she could sing ballads at POM, she didn't
she could sing parts of MM live at Today show, she didn't 
do you think she cares what people think? it's up to her team to realize that it will damage her image in UK! if she will lipsync CD vocals...omg, still waiting till she will be bothered to prerecord new songs :nothavingit: we'll see 

I don't think her image in the uk could take anymore damage. She is considered a joke already over here, all lip syncing is gonna do is prove everyone "right".

32 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Its different to lip sync on a singing competition tho..

Honestly that performance ruined her here, it was our equivalent of VMAs. I have barely seen one positive piece of TV on Brit since. The lasting memory of her at the minute is stomping about the stage mining.

I just hope she has a really good routine to excuse it! Pre-recorded and a few 'woos' would be good too.

Archived