If Britney lip syncs on Johnathon Ross

MLspears21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MM said:

It's honestly so embarrassing. It's one thing to do it in Vegas, but tv is different. The least she could do is sing live over pre recorded vocals. It shouldn't be difficult to ask a singer to sing once in a while

i think its her team honestly.. 

1 hour ago, myfacelikeamannequin said:

She'll lipsynch to the CD vocals, you know she will. I just hope she looks absolutely incredible so people can talk about how hot she is instead.

I cant fathom that they pre-recorded all the vocals for FF tour but nothing since then, not even for POM! Using her 17 year old vocals on the old hits, I can't :zoomzoom:

so true 

C'mon! It's a TV talkshow- almost everyone does lipsyncing because it's a TV- production and they do tape it one time so there can't be any misstakes. That's very common, you guys don't know that?? 

And in the UK they've had so many chart shows and music TV shows over the years where people do lipsync just because of that. It's the same thing everywhere.

AND- it's still Britney, who cares if she sings live or not??? Did you like start following her like yesterday or something?

You sit down and calm ur ****, and watch the show. Simple

5 hours ago, MLspears21 said:

Prepare for her to be DRAGGED by the UK gp. Last time she performed on UK tv she lipped on X Factor and it didn't go down well.

She really needs to do some pre-recorded vocals or sing live, I'm scared :( 

yes didn't go well..

then she returned with the circus tour for 11 shows sold out in the UK

and 8 with FFT

so...

I honestly think that people who loves Britney's music don't care about the lipsynch anymorer

the GP is the one who dragged her for that and they don't like her, so **** them!

4 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Honestly that performance ruined her here, it was our equivalent of VMAs. I have barely seen one positive piece of TV on Brit since. The lasting memory of her at the minute is stomping about the stage mining.

I just hope she has a really good routine to excuse it! Pre-recorded and a few 'woos' would be good too.

Wait which performance was that?

She won't sing live. I just don't get why she doesn't sing live? I mean, she could just sit there and sing any ballad like Everytime, Someday, Lucky,You Got It All (in which she sings with her real voice), so she would shut the f up the haters. I'm tired of people talking **** about Britney and she should sing live. Make Me... is a boring song to perform. Girl, just sing live for one time.

Why do you guys care so ******* much? :selenerz: 

Lipsyncing was never a huge problem among us... not in her prime nor during Circus and Femme Fatale eras...

Why is it suddenly such a huge problem? Her energy is finally back and her fans decide to cling on lipsyncing like please.

GP has always dragged her for it. :lessons: 

I still LOVE that Womanizer performance, and it was merely the fault of the song that she was so slated for lipping. You can hear some pre-record or live vocal several times, it's just that the robotic nature of the track is hard to overcome with anything else.

Listen to the very last 'baby' and tell me you don't hear two variations of the word. The UK public are deaf AF.

Archived