Official: iHeart Radio Music Festival Live Stream Night 1 & 2

IconicShow

I've provided the link below to watch the iHeart Radio Music Festival Night 1.

http://www.cwtv.com/

It starts in 19 minutes

Tomorrow you can see Britney performing with the same link above live stream.

Tune-In Live Tonight and Tomorrow!
Watch both nights of our iHeartRadio Music Festival on CWTV.com and The CW app. The live video stream will start at 7pm PT/10pm ET tonight and 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET tomorrow.
Listen live here or on the iHeartRadio app. Both nights of the festival will be broadcast live on select iHeartMedia radio stations across the country and on iHeartRadio Music Festival '16 Radio.
U2  Drake  Britney Spears  Sam Hunt  twenty one pilots  Billy Idol  Florida Georgia Line  OneRepublic  Sia  Cage The Elephant  Zedd  Tears For Fears  Ariana Grande  Pitbull  Usher  Sting

AND FEATURING MACY'S iHEARTRADIO RISING STAR

Los 5
Lineup in live video stream is subject to change.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday, September 23rd

U2  Drake  Sia  twenty one pilots  Sam Hunt  Billy Idol  OneRepublic
AND FEATURING MACY'S iHEARTRADIO RISING STAR
Los 5

Saturday, September 24th

Sting  Usher  Britney Spears  Pitbull  Ariana Grande  Florida Georgia Line  Zedd  Tears For Fears  Cage The Elephant
Lineup subject to change without notice.

I'm ready for Drake, although would be hot if he was on night 2 and performed Make Me with Britney.

Night one seems like a flop compared to night two.

Britney vs. Ariana
5 minutes ago, The Moments said:

SIA is on and her dancers had hoses going down their ***. Interesting style choice. I couldn't get a good picture :(

l7ENpdv.png

I never understood why all her videos are the same with those people in weird costumes:britlol:...not to mention she's got a great voice so why not show your face?:tbh:

Guest Diamond Horse
12 minutes ago, JeNny_C said:

I never understood why all her videos are the same with those people in weird costumes:britlol:...not to mention she's got a great voice so why not show your face?:tbh:

She doesn't show her wig "so she could pee on the side of the road without nobody noticing", as she said. And so that paparazzi wouldn't take pictures etc. In another words, to avoid face recognition and that kinda fame.

36 minutes ago, The Moments said:

SIA is on and her dancers had hoses going down their ***. Interesting style choice. I couldn't get a good picture :(

l7ENpdv.png

28 minutes ago, JeNny_C said:

She says that because she doesnt want her face to interfere with her music/art 

yet people are watching her weird dancers and sets instead than listening her sing . I dont like her :nyschool:

17 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

She says that because she doesnt want her face to interfere with her music/art 

yet people are watching her weird dancers and sets instead than listening her sing . I dont like her :nyschool:

Yeah I never really cared for her either:notatall:, although listening to her at this festival she does have a really good voice, just not something I would listen to all the time and those weird dancers make me never want to listen to her, lol:dontlike:

Archived