Official: iHeart Radio Music Festival Live Stream Night 1 & 2

IconicShow

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I dunno if you guys counted right... its 1pm ET right now... so 6 hours and 30 minutes from now... France is 3 hours behind Pakistan so... it'll air 4:30 AM here and 1:30 AM in France... and UK 12:30 AM :kisses2all:

But it's in Vegas so West Cost is in a PT time zone ;) and the posters said 7:30 PT 

Just now, <3Britney said:

No but when she would release a new album, she'd actually perform the songs from that album 

So far the second single hasn't been announced and yet she's performed two songs from Glory ... I don't get it

Also she did perform Boys / Slave and BOMT during ITZ promo, Stronger during Britney promo, when Oops (the single) was released, she was on her Crazy 2 K tour which had only 2 songs from Oops

Just now, Rico. said:

So far the second single hasn't been announced and yet she's performed two songs from Glory ... I don't get it

Also she did perform Boys / Slave and BOMT during ITZ promo, Stronger during Britney promo, when Oops (the single) was released, she was on her Crazy 2 K tour which had only 2 songs from Oops

Yeah but she also did BOM, TOMH, MATM, Toxic, Boom Boom, and Everytime during Onyx promo. Boys and Slave were extremely shortened and BOMT was cabaret. 

She needs to quit being her own tribute act and perform at least 4 new songs from Glory. 

1 minute ago, <3Britney said:

Yeah but she also did BOM, TOMH, MATM, Toxic, Boom Boom, and Everytime during Onyx promo. Boys and Slave were extremely shortened and BOMT was cabaret. 

She needs to quit being her own tribute act and perform at least 4 new songs from Glory. 

Anyhow, we have no idea what the setlist is and as she adds songs to Vegas she might add it to her Jingle Bell set too, we don't know

let's just chill and appreciate rather than being way too negative and spreading lies

Archived