Make Me Official Video is grower, not a shower... 100m soon

Brian Ryan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

WTF every morning? Why would you wanna start your day like that?

Cause I love Make Me and Britney, why else? Most of the guys are hot and it's pretty chill. I like it now. I traded my dislike on youtube to a like. Plus, I still want this top in a male version or if not I'll take the female one in turn it into a tank. lol Plus, it's the best song off Glory. I'm looking forward most to a performance of Make on I Heart. It's my favorite song from her probably since Gimme More.

tumblr_obhfn6fxtm1r2259oo2_500.gif

1 hour ago, ToxicJean said:

Actually all of you sabotaged the video with all your negative reviews and not supporting Britney or watching and streaming the song... 

You always complain about how media judges Britney... but you "fans" are the first to judge her steps. 

No fan has to like everything an artist does. Britney and her team did promo and took pictures of the original Make Me and gave us a different video. It's okay to be upset and voice your opinion. It's not like even the people who still don't like the Make Me Official Video were like "**** you ***** *** Britney." We don't have to support everything. We are allowed to use our voice and although the petition didn't give us the video it's been made pretty obvious that we were heard for the first time in eons.

Archived