HDD: FINAL [Sales #38 with 4,3K - Out of Top 50 with SPS Chart]

1 minute ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Maybe it's not that fans suck, maybe it's just that there are fewer fans in general than ever.

Maybe but I doubt most of the fans are streaming as much as they did the first week.

Think of this: Rihanna's fans were able to keep her in the top 10 for months on streaming alone with dismal sales.

There's no reason Glory that just came out 3 weeks ago should not be in the top 50 AT LEAST.

Stream or don't complain about the album tumbling down the charts. It's really not that hard. You just push a button and leave it on in the background then walk away.

:nothavingit:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Maybe but I doubt most of the fans are streaming as much as they did the first week.

Think of this: Rihanna's fans were able to keep her in the top 10 for months on streaming alone with dismal sales.

There's no reason Glory that just came out 3 weeks ago should not be in the top 50 AT LEAST.

Stream or don't complain about the album tumbling down the charts. It's really not that hard. You just push a button and leave it on in the background then walk away.

:nothavingit:

yeah it could be that too.

I personally stream on Spotify all the time because that's my usual way of listening to music.. except when I'm in the car that I play the cd.

I can see Glory selling good with the time. It's a good album and since GP discovers the good songs (which is almost every track), the album will keep selling. Charts doesn't metter at this point, we only need Team B to promote and choose the singles well. I'm at a point where I just want to relax about everything, good things comes for those who wait so that's it :verycool:

Archived