The Legends Panel Praises Britney's VMA Performance, While "She" Drags RiRi and Bey

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You did the same thing you did on tour and for the past 10 years. Thats not a performance, thats a continuance."

"You can't live up to any performance that you haven't copy and pasted. Now check that."

"By the way, how was your speaking voice cracking all over the place... but you were pitch perfect for your entire performance while you were dancing at the same time? You may be fooling the fleahive, but you weren't fooling me."

tumblr_inline_ocphmypECO1qbrcge_500.gif

On September 19, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Jba1213 said:

It's all a joke, everyone in the video got made fun of.... and that's what the people see Britney as, a bubbly blonde airhead. (Even though it's not true)

I get that maybe it's cus I like paro deez alittle better I feel like he's better with given them all quick comeback an the LP seemed like the people were coming harder on Britney then anyone I still though it was funny AF tho 

Archived