Rumour: Britney will leave RCA and sign with Interscope

Pickle Rick

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
14 minutes ago, faded_fudge said:

well baby u're wrong. cuz 2 mln might be nothing but a breach in contract like this one might cost around 50 mil if not more so

:receipts1:

Just in case you know, Interscope are the same people (according to Gaga herself) that decided Perfect Illusion was a good idea for be the first Single of Joanne. Plus Interscope also decided that Applause was the better Lead Single, when the best song of Artpop was DWYW.

The problem is not the label. The problem is HER SHITTY Mannagement Team and her FLOP Creative Team. PERIOD

5 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

YES. Lana Del Rey is signed with them and they let her have creative control over her debut album. That's pretty great. 

Lana is a much different artist and is in a much different situation that Britney, though.  I wouldn't expect them to give Britney total creative control, unless she has it written into her contract.

I actually hope this happens just so the fans bitching about RCA non-stop will give it a ******* rest.  

3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Lana is a much different artist and is in a much different situation that Britney, though.  I wouldn't expect them to give Britney total creative control, unless she has it written into her contract.

I actually hope this happens just so the fans bitching about RCA non-stop will give it a ******* rest.  

Yes and no. Britney Spears is a much more successful and bigger artists than Lana, so I would expect for them to give her full creative control.

On September 18, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Camilo said:

Is Interscope still good tho? I mean, Gaga is at N 51 on iTunes and they chose PI.... :shameless: but I doubt this will happen :nobitch:

Is she really number 51?  I dont get it. I dont get music anymore. I dont get GP or radio. I would have bet money Make Me would have SMASHED!! It didnt do bad by any means especially comparing all the other pop divas. Make Me more than held its own. 

And now Gaga's PI??? I thought for sure radio and GP would eat that **** up. 

So basically i know nothing and all my predictions are off lol

:werk: 

5 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Is she really number 51?  I dont get it. I dont get music anymore. I dont get GP or radio. I would have bet money Make Me would have SMASHED!! It didnt do bad by any means especially comparing all the other pop divas. Make Me more than held its own. 

And now Gaga's PI??? I thought for sure radio and GP would eat that **** up. 

So basically i know nothing and all my predictions are off lol

:werk: 

She was n59 before she released the music video and it didn't help the song that much since is already falling like a rock again. That happens when you release the worst lead single of your career or any career. And MM sold the same in its 8 week than PI in its second week, which is a big disaster. 

34 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Yes and no. Britney Spears is a much more successful and bigger artists than Lana, so I would expect for them to give her full creative control.

IMO, Britney Spears is not just an "artist" she is also a big "brand", full creative control is almost impossible. In order to maintain her brand, theres a certain track she need to follow. 

Archived