Pickle Rick

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

Katy is Capitol fat.

Lol. Look what I wrote earlier. 

Just now, 0bsessed said:

This is a lie... Glory is the first release from her new contract (2014 resigned new deal) with RCA, she will be contracted at least 2-3 more albums with RCA

Come on dear.  :boredashell:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Gogo Yubari said:

Do you know what happens if she leaves RCA right now? This era ends. RCA has own every right of her albums since since Britney Jean. If she leaves now, forget about the second single a.k.a. Slumber Party

giphy.gif

Brinty has enough coin to buy the rights to Glory. :wannadie:

And Broccoli Jeep? :queenflopga: She'll make RCA keep it :queenflopga: 

4 hours ago, LionHeart said:

at this point the record label is not a big deal cause the industry is ****** up. 

This !!!! 

Britney is a self propelled artist, she could be with TimBuk2 records, it doesn't matter. RCA did a fantastic job with Glory so there is nothing wrong with what label she is on 

5 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

More than it's currently suffering? :tiffsmoke:

Glory isn't suffering !! Forget sales (which were above predictions) it's been a very favorable album amongst listeners! A lot of ppl are talking about it, Make Me fought a tide of radio trying to squash it for well longer than anything she has released recently. 

The biggest thing with Glory is that it has people talking about how good it is. It has cemented a great opportunity for her to reignite some sparks, esp if they keep her in social rotation (as they have been) 

Britney has been trending positively ever since Glory was announced.

4 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

Glory isn't suffering !! Forget sales (which were above predictions) it's been a very favorable album amongst listeners! A lot of ppl are talking about it, Make Me fought a tide of radio trying to squash it for well longer than anything she has released recently. 

The biggest thing with Glory is that it has people talking about how good it is. It has cemented a great opportunity for her to reignite some sparks, esp if they keep her in social rotation (as they have been) 

Britney has been trending positively ever since Glory was announced.

we need more stans like you over here! i agree 100%

Also RCA is better than Interscope, the interscope CDs looks cheaper than RCA 

Guest Nick Jonas
15 minutes ago, faded_fudge said:

That would be great but it's way too expensive and messy to break a contract so no

I don't think money is a problem if they can scrap a 2 million dollar video shoot because of creative differences. :quirkney:

Archived