I actually feel like she's getting tired of Vegas

Aymama

5 hours ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

She hasn't even been half assing POM since 2014 though? 

I guess it's just the whole show then... It just seems a bit pointless, like yeh she's on stage but what is she actually 'doing'? 

I don't want to sound rude, but i've watched countless performances from POM and i'm left asking myself what i'm watching. As she doesn't sing, you find yourself concentrating wholly on her dancing and it's just not entertaining. There are moments when it looks like she's gonna slay some routine, but i don't know... i can't put my finger on it. It just seems rigid and basic, maybe it's the choreographer but i have a feeling it's Britney who chooses the basic choreo so she doesn't have to spend a lot of time rehearsing, and not the other way round.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Aymama said:

To everyone who wasn't delusional and didn't try and drag me, I'm glad you see the light tbh :yesplease: 

Talking about stuff like this and having a genuine opinion is not being a "bad Stan"  or a "complaining *****", it's being a ******* human with a functioning brain, seeing something that is obviously not right :fu:

:angietea:

23 minutes ago, saicis said:

I guess it's just the whole show then... It just seems a bit pointless, like yeh she's on stage but what is she actually 'doing'? 

I don't want to sound rude, but i've watched countless performances from POM and i'm left asking myself what i'm watching. As she doesn't sing, you find yourself concentrating wholly on her dancing and it's just not entertaining. There are moments when it looks like she's gonna slay some routine, but i don't know... i can't put my finger on it. It just seems rigid and basic, maybe it's the choreographer but i have a feeling it's Britney who chooses the basic choreo so she doesn't have to spend a lot of time rehearsing, and not the other way round.

She's performing her hits for audiences on a regular basis. Most of the audience aren't "stans", they're casual fans dragging their spouse out to see her which widens her appeal. What is "pointless" about that to you?

You come across as someone who hasn't even seen the show live (maybe never even seen her live in general). YouTube has never done her justice.

You take for granted what Xtina and Gaga fans dream about.

I can't with people calling her lazy. She takes care of two kids, goes to the gym, rehearsals, teaches dance classes and does a show (whether a night or two here and there are "half assed") she is clearly anything but lazy. 

I understand having opinions. Some are good and some are bad. But people keep expecting something she used to do back in 1998-2004 when it's clearly never gonna happen. 

We have had Circus, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean and now Glory.  While improving here and there in some areas, nothing much has changed. 

She will always lip synch, her routines will not get more intricate, and Vegas will probably continue for the long run. Let it will be and be happy with what we have. If not, it's probably best not to Stan her anymore cause the constant complaining and over dramatic bitching is getting tiresome. 

9 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Wow last era was bitching about how she doesnt do promo and doesnt appear on tv. Now she does and still its not enough, and this is why Britney is over it. Shes not sick of vegas, shes sick of the fans. 

Sick of this bi polar fanbase :rihit:

As am I! This fan base is so annoying!

I mean she only did the BBMAs and VMAs after 10 yrs! 

Ntm her countless interviews with Radio stations, Ellen, Carpool Karaoke, Today Show etc ...  & the IHeart and Apple Music Festivals are coming up next weekend!

This is the most promo she's done since ITZ but he's right she hasn't done ANYTHING 

16 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She's performing her hits for audiences on a regular basis. Most of the audience aren't "stans", they're casual fans dragging their spouse out to see her which widens her appeal. What is "pointless" about that to you?

You come across as someone who hasn't even seen the show live (maybe never even seen her live in general). YouTube has never done her justice.

You take for granted what Xtina and Gaga fans dream about.

Well i've seen her live 4 times... twice with her first tour in 1999/2000 in the UK and then once again with the Onyx hotel tour and the last time was the femme fatale tour in the dominican republic.

Why is it Youtube doesn't do her justice but it works perfectly fine for every other artist?  I'm confused at that logic...

I haven't seen POM because I'm now an adult with responsibilities and can't/won't pay for flight tickets, hotel and concert tix to see her flip her hair and lip-sync while she's earning millions and i'm breaking the bank to make her richer.

If she actually looked like she gave a **** and sang once in a while i'd probably have made the effort because i'd love to see her again. Im not paying to see her though until she puts in more effort and I can't condone the lip-synching any longer. I'm tired of it and actually think it's really insulting to the people who pay. (whether they 'expect' it from her or not, it's unacceptable).

2 minutes ago, saicis said:

Well i've seen her live 4 times... twice with her first tour in 1999/2000 in the UK and then once again with the Onyx hotel tour and the last time was the femme fatale tour in the dominican republic.

Why is it Youtube doesn't do her justice but it works perfectly fine for every other artist?  I'm confused at that logic...

I haven't seen POM because I'm now an adult with responsibilities and can't/won't pay for flight tickets, hotel and concert tix to see her flip her hair and lip-sync while she's earning millions and i'm breaking the bank to make her richer.

If she actually looked like she gave a **** and sang once in a while i'd probably have made the effort because i'd love to see her again. Im not paying to see her though until she puts in more effort and I can't condone the lip-synching any longer. I'm tired of it and actually think it's really insulting to the people who pay. (whether they 'expect' it from her or not, it's unacceptable).

You sound poor. :rihit:

56 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

As am I! This fan base is so annoying!

I mean she only did the BBMAs and VMAs after 10 yrs! 

Ntm her countless interviews with Radio stations, Ellen, Carpool Karaoke, Today Show etc ...  & the IHeart and Apple Music Festivals are coming up next weekend!

This is the most promo she's done since ITZ but he's right she hasn't done ANYTHING 

For GLORY bb. Yes she's more comfortable in her skin to do stuff like this again which I'm so proud of her for but this album is being pushed to the back burner with this "promo" and that is undeniable. Yes she's getting her face out there, which is great, but it's not doing anything for her or her album with the GP, and by the looks of it, some of the hardcore fan base "us" which are her biggest supporters 

4 hours ago, Aymama said:

Very true, but "Britney Spears" is sinking because of it. It pains me to say her glory days as a performer are over, only because she really was one of the greatest and truly inspiring to me and millions of others. :icant2:

Bookmark me in case I'm wrong. :donewithit:

I get it and I know what you're saying!!  I know that Britney can give us the best performances ever but she doesn't want that anymore Lol and it can get a little frustrating, trust me, I'm always expecting the best from her...Until you realize her number one priority it's her sons and she is just a person like us who has a job with good and bad days. 

Archived