I actually feel like she's getting tired of Vegas

Aymama

And it's affecting her drive now. She definitely found her spark again, in Vegas, but I think she's getting tired artistically/physically from it and that's why she's doing nothing for Glory. :nyheadache:

Seriously taking a look at the choreography for MM and DYWCO, theyre both ******* tragic. If she had less Vegas she could have rehearsed some routines with a little more intricacy don't you think? :overitkbye:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bris said:

This gives me cancer ffs:orangu:

She has done more than enough lol, tons of promotion and still some fans aren't satisfied:nyheadache:

Running around a ******* mall with Ellen is not promoting Glory, and everything else she has done has been so half assed/passionless.. Harsh truth. :wannadie:

13 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Wow last era was bitching about how she doesnt do promo and doesnt appear on tv. Now she does and still its not enough, and this is why Britney is over it. Shes not sick of vegas, shes sick of the fans. 

Sick of this bi polar fanbase :rihit:

Look, I don't flip flop, I just "call em like I see em" ;)

I'm just trying to figure out wtf is going on with her and her team. Whether you agree with it or not, this is all very bizarre and poorly executed. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Look, I don't flip flop, I just "call me like I see em" ;)

I'm just trying to figure out wtf is going on with her and her team. Whether you agree with it or not, this is all very bizarre and poorly executed. 

I dont get why you are too concerned about this. Katy Perry and Lady Gaga promoted the hell out of their albums and it still flopped. She's at least doing something that people have been bitching about for years and always blaming vegas for getting in the way yet here she is doing it. You think RCA would let **** slide if its costing them money? Obviously they are making money off of vegas otherwise this **** wouldnt fly with them. And Britney is happy doing vegas because she feels comfortable there. She just needs a fresh new team that can bring new ideas.

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

I dont get why you are too concerned about this. Katy Perry and Lady Gaga promoted the hell out of their albums and it still flopped. She's at least doing something that people have been bitching about for years and always blaming vegas for getting in the way yet here she is doing it. You think RCA would let **** slide if its costing them money? Obviously they are making money off of vegas otherwise this **** wouldnt fly with them. And Britney is happy doing vegas because she feels comfortable there. She just needs a fresh new team that can bring new ideas.

Bb we're all concerned about what Britney is doing, that's why we're on this forum. idgaf about other pop girls, I'm not invested in them. I don't care about how much promo or CDs she's selling, I care about the quality of the stuff she's actually doing and tbh aside from the music, it's just not good. I want to know wtf is up with Britney Spears right now 

I think you're right; she is bored of it, but you know what? She doesn't care.

I think she'd rather stay there giving half-assed performances, not even having to sing one note live and sometimes not even having to lip-sync (when she can't be bothered opening her mouth) because she's getting paid big money. 

2 hours ago, Aymama said:

Bb we're all concerned about what Britney is doing, that's why we're on this forum. idgaf about other pop girls, I'm not invested in them. I don't care about how much promo or CDs she's selling, I care about the quality of the stuff she's actually doing and tbh aside from the music, it's just not good. I want to know wtf is up with Britney Spears right now 

:idkney:

4 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

she was so excited until mtv ****** her over at the vma's. 

That might be true, but she allowed it to be honest. She thought she could serve any old performance and it would be good enough. She needed that wake up call. 

It's 2016 and her performance style is out of date and uninspired. If she had at least sang live it wouldn't have been so bad compared to Beyonce's, but she didn't even do that so..... You can only blame MTV for hyping her up; it was her responsibility to bring it, nobody else's. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Aymama said:

Um who are you to say WE? Because it seems only youand a few people here are only complaining. Shes been doing great and putting out great stuff. The album is her best in years so the only thing left is just promo which you claim you dont care but what else is left? Britney's looks? Sounds like you are trying to mask this thread as you caring for Britney when you are basically like every other selfish complaining exhaler posting bitching threads. 

Britney is the happiest shes ever been and you are asking whats wrong with her? 

Archived