Slumber Party? Really guys?

Scream&Shout

1 hour ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

PREACH! Britney's team should NEVER listen to those delusional stans who don't know **** about what the GP likes rn. JLM for 2nd single, LMD for 3rd single. That's it. Slumber would flop and then everyone will drag it like it happened with Perfume. I ain't here for that

I think you mentioned being European, you admitted you don't stream, and don't request. So why should they give a **** about catering to fans like you again? :xcuseme:

Especially regarding what next single they try to push on American radio?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slumber party is a great song sis :riri:

i don't know why you're saying its badly produced, none of glory is badly produced. I think you're thinking of her less capable sister Brenda Joan :bgrin:

we all have different opinions but a lot of us like slumber party and it seems a lot of non Stan fans like it. 

I mean it's in her top Spotify songs now 

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's supposed to sound exotic and mysterious though, it's not supposed to sound like a daily conversation. Your taste is weird. Well, we'd have to just say "everyone has a different opinion" and move on but don't blame GP for your horrible taste. 

''Taste'' cannot be better or worse, it's subjective, but I guess you wouldn't know that.

-

Lol chill. I never said what I thought was the truth, it's just an opinion. I wanted to know what you guys see in Slumber Party. I guess my mistake for thinking exhalers could handle a serious topic without unnecessarily attacking the OP.

10 minutes ago, Scream&Shout said:

''Taste'' cannot be better or worse, it's subjective, but I guess you wouldn't know that.

-

Lol chill. I never said what I thought was the truth, it's just an opinion. I wanted to know what you guys see in Slumber Party. I guess my mistake for thinking exhalers could handle a serious topic without unnecessarily attacking the OP.

Oh really? 

I don't know why you guys even like that song, it's so tacky and one of the worst songs in Glory, it reminds me of HIR. The GP will not like it as it's a very badly produced and boring song. Just Luv Me, Better or Liar are the ones that have single potential. 

All I see is you trying to hide your irrelevant opinion behind GP and saying it's tacky....there is nothing that says it's just your opinion and it could be wrong. It's so typical of people like you to play the victim here and say we were just stating our opinion. You may be bipolar though because your OP and what you are saying now are totally different. 

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Oh really? 

All I see is you trying to hide your irrelevant opinion behind GP and saying it's tacky....there is nothing that says it's just your opinion and it could be wrong. It's so typical of people like you to play the victim here and say we were just stating our opinion. You may be bipolar though because your OP and what you are saying now are totally different. 

Read all my quotes from page 1. Even if we're talking about my OP I never said my opinion was the truth. Your opinion is irrelevant too, sorry to spoil that for you. I guess you like the song because she says one word in your irrelevant language, it all makes sense now.

3 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Fair enough that is your opinion.  

However the reason I like slumber party is because it's alternative, it's very chill, and a new sound for Britney that I think the GP will appreciate,  same with LMD and mood ring. That's why we like the song. It is clearly the most listened song on Spotify. It certainly isn't tacky!  

It's also completely different than HIR,  I didn't get that. I don't think liar has single potential at all, it's good,  just not for a single.

Fair enough for your opinion,  but clearly  no one agrees with you. 

Love me down,  slumber party,  mood ring, invitation,  just like me,  NSC, and even clumsy are songs the public and myself would appreciate as singles 

Well thank you, that's actually what I wanted to know because I don't see anything likable about the song. There are actually a few people who have agreed with me and that's just my opinion. I don't like the song, I cannot change that.

it's performing well with the gp actually. :shameless: so enjoy your seat over in the nosebleed section tbh 

12 minutes ago, QueenLisa said:

Slumber Party has an amazing beat, vocals and production. It slays most of the other songs on Glory.

That many people can't be wrong. I think it's you who has the flop taste, sorry...

https://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/479/dbc6c6b0-cc18-0133-7353-0e8f20e97865.gif?

yasssss :feelingmyself:

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

lol kk an opinion is an opinion...liar and better are basic AF and Just Luv Me is boring af...

Sorry not sorry bye

Just Luv Me, doesn't feel anything for you then. Never boring for me. 

55 minutes ago, Scream&Shout said:

Read all my quotes from page 1. Even if we're talking about my OP I never said my opinion was the truth. Your opinion is irrelevant too, sorry to spoil that for you. I guess you like the song because she says one word in your irrelevant language, it all makes sense now.

Hate to break it to you but that's if I'm dancing...I guess you are the one who can't even read  English properly let alone another language yet you are commenting on how Spanish people don't use the word "cortes" anymore. I never said my taste is relevant, but I'm not here declaring a song "tacky" just because I don't like it. 

Archived