Slumber Party? Really guys?

Scream&Shout

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bernie said:

Love Me Down 4 second single :quirkney: 

Omg I forgot about LMD, it would be a really good single.

4 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

PREACH! Britney's team should NEVER listen to those delusional stans who don't know **** about what the GP likes rn. JLM for 2nd single, LMD for 3rd single. That's it. Slumber would flop and then everyone will drag it like it happened with Perfume. I ain't here for that

This! 

11 minutes ago, Scream&Shout said:

Lol, I just don't get it. Slumber Party, Change Your Mind & Hard To Forget Ya are the worst songs off Glory

your opinion obviously based on your musical tastes, and I can understand that :) But it doesn't make them any worse or less-potential as singles.  It's all just comes from your personal views and only your opinion, everyone has an opinion, that's how it should be :) I was on team LMD as 2nd single, but SP is fine for me too, so

4 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

your opinion obviously based on your musical tastes, and I can understand that :) But it doesn't make them any worse or less-potential as singles.  It's all just comes from your personal views and only your opinion, everyone has an opinion, that's how it should be :)

Isn't that how music works? Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I'm just asking why people like that song so much because I cannot see anything good or catchy about it.

8 minutes ago, Scream&Shout said:

Isn't that how music works? Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I'm just asking why people like that song so much because I cannot see anything good or catchy about it.

well, that's the thing: people can't always be agree to each other, and we see some things differently, that's kinda normal, no? :) I see SP as a good song with catchy motive and great vocal of Britney, and it makes the song x100000 times better for me :)

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well Change You Mind is literally the most overrated song on the album, it's this era's Inside Out both great songs but nothing amazing! 

Slumber Party though is by far one of the top 5 best songs on the album and I don't get the hate for HTFY, I think it's much better than WYN and Clumsy tbh! 

Lol Inside Out was probably one of the best songs on Femme Fatale, it was definitely better than Criminal.

4 minutes ago, Scream&Shout said:

CYM is so tacky, literally no one uses the expression 'cortes' in spanish anymore, it's a very old word and it makes the song sound very bad. But that's just my opinion.

I love Glory, I think it's the best record she's put out since Blackout but it has its flaws too.

is proper spanish, and it makes the song sound exotic and maybe a little cliche, but it is what you need when make a spanish song

"la isla bonita"

"en la noche las campanas estan sonando" Americano by lady Gaga, i mean, cmon, that doesnt makes sense, but thats the intention

Archived