Slumber Party? Really guys?

Scream&Shout

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

I absolutely love Liar, but I agree and I don't think it would be a good single choice! 

what's amazing though - I played the album for my friends and everyone was bopping and dancing around.
by their choices (fans, not hardcore stans) it would be DYWCO?, Better or Slumber party for single #2

53 minutes ago, Scream&Shout said:

CYM is so tacky, literally no one uses the expression 'cortes' in spanish anymore, it's a very old word and it makes the song sound very bad. But that's just my opinion.

I love Glory, I think it's the best record she's put out since Blackout but it has its flaws too.

It's supposed to sound exotic and mysterious though, it's not supposed to sound like a daily conversation. Your taste is weird. Well, we'd have to just say "everyone has a different opinion" and move on but don't blame GP for your horrible taste. 

5 minutes ago, Phresh said:

I Love how so many of these exhalers think they know whats best as a single. You don't like Slumber Party, cool. Others think different about it and actually like it. If we enjoy Slumber Party, Liar, or whatever song let us ******* enjoy that **** and shut the **** up. 

I've never insulted you so calm down, if you cannot discuss like a grown person then you should not be posting, go have some fresh air.

-

I cannot believe how many mental people there are over here. If you can't handle different opinions then you shouldn't be in a forum. You are the ones who disgrace the Britney army in front of others. I've never insulted any of you and I've always said that this is only my opinion. Some people in here should go get checked by a psychiatrist. 

Archived