Britney and Marilyn related

ggimmemore

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2016 at 7:08 AM, ggimmemore said:

Somebody help me. Throughout this clip Marilyn reminds me so much of Britney in the early years but especially the blinking from 0:33-0:35. I swear Britney has done exactly that somewhere before but I can't think where/when?? Anyone any ideas? I know it seems weird but it's annoying me

the blinking reminded me instantly of for the record....Circus when she is waiting and is annoyed popped into my head. 

if i watched it before your instructions I wouldn't have founded any similarities tho lol 

found*

• 2 years later...
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i believe in reincarnation and i 1000000% believe that Britney is Marilyn reincarnated

now idc if yall drag me for my religious beliefs i simply dont care if it brings me peace in life it shouldn't matter to you.   

Aw that means Marilyn’s dream of having children and being a mother finally gets fulfilled through Britney. To have a career in showbiz and be a mother, despite her many attempts only to end up in miscarriages (I know, it’s a stretch but it’s nice to believe) 

On 9/17/2016 at 12:08 AM, ggimmemore said:

Somebody help me. Throughout this clip Marilyn reminds me so much of Britney in the early years but especially the blinking from 0:33-0:35. I swear Britney has done exactly that somewhere before but I can't think where/when?? Anyone any ideas? I know it seems weird but it's annoying me

It's like watching Britney. I'm shocked :omg:

tumblr_m74a1d83I31qkvt8b.gif

Archived