tumblr_mz970ovYkJ1r3sgmmo7_r1_250.gif

If they see each other again...it will be like this

tumblr_mmnvte7FF71rwhmiro1_250.gif

Awkwardney at first....but then....

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo1_250.gif

Britney_Mtv_Diary_Justin-3.gif

Britney will find happiness again!

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo2_250.gif

He would totally understand her....she would have her soulmate back!

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo10_r1_250.gif

Imagineeeeeeeeeee

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo3_250.gif

We can have this again! Look at her smile 

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo3_r1_250.gif

At first she will be like this....

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo1_r1_250.gif

then she will be like this

tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo7_250.gif

tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo8_r1_250.gif   tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo3_250.gif   tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo2_250.gif

And finally we´ll witness this

tumblr_nh6wj9CBQI1rb3d98o1_1280.png

tumblr_mi43zc4c531r94v4qo1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_nh5d6r2dBA1sw3bgxo1_500.jpg

Oh my the feeeeeeeeelssssss!

:yesplease:

Y'ALL ARE A MESS!

A PURE ******* SEVERE MESS!!

HOW DO U WANT AN ******* AND A CULTURE VULTURE WHO NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO JANET, BRITNEY, MICHAEL JACKSON AND PRINCE TO COLLABORATE WITH BRIT BRIT?? HOW SWAY?? JUST HOW???

AFTER THESE MANY YEARS?? Y'ALL DON'T KNW THAT REAL MEANING OF LOVE. LOVE MEANS RESPECT.

THAT CLONE BRIT SAID SHE WANNA COLLABORATE BECAUSE SHE IS ******* NICE. PERIOD. SHE'S PROFESSIONAL. SHE THINKS HE MAKES GOOD MUSIC. THEREFORE, SHE WANNA COLLABORATE.

Y'ALL HERE TALKING ABOUT FIRST LOVE AND BULLSHIT IS MAKING ME SICK.

DROP THE MIC.

No wonder Miley said she want ha to be happy, because ha fans are the sickest.    

3 minutes ago, G-Dragon said:

Y'ALL ARE A MESS!

HOW DO U WANT AN ******* AND A CULTURE VULTURE WHO NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO JANET, BRITNEY, MICHAEL JACKSON AND PRINCE TO COLLABORATE WITH BRIT BRIT?? HOW SWAY?? JUST HOW???

AFTER THESE MANY YEARS?? Y'ALL DON'T KNW THAT REAL MEANING OF LOVE. LOVE MEANS RESPECT.

THAT CLONE BRIT SAID SHE WANNA COLLABORATE BECAUSE SHE IS ******* NICE. PERIOD. SHE'S PROFESSIONAL. SHE THINKS HE MAKES GOOD MUSIC. THEREFORE, SHE WANNA COLLABORATE.

DROP THE MIC.

But Britney is the one who said it first.

:bpout:

7 minutes ago, G-Dragon said:

Y'ALL ARE A MESS!

DROP THE MIC.

CHILL :cigney:

11 minutes ago, G-Dragon said:

Y'ALL ARE A MESS!

THAT CLONE BRIT SAID SHE WANNA COLLABORATE BECAUSE SHE IS ******* NICE. PERIOD. SHE'S PROFESSIONAL. SHE THINKS HE MAKES GOOD MUSIC. THEREFORE, SHE WANNA COLLABORATE.

DROP THE MIC.

I agree:yaknow:

12 minutes ago, G-Dragon said:

Y'ALL ARE A MESS!

DROP THE MIC.

Jessica? Is that you? :quirkney:

11 minutes ago, G-Dragon said:

Y'ALL ARE A MESS!

DROP THE MIC.

didnt read it too scared just by looking it for 1sec.:mhmsureny:

u betta take ur pills sis

1 hour ago, Denisa said:

GP don't care anymore about the singers... every singer has this problem.. and vegas sells very well... vegas is important too, not just the albums! Christina Aguilera didn't go in tour because nobody bought tickets.. britney is selling in Vegas for 3 years and its not the end! I'm sick of you guys, she's a successful woman.. maybe she doesn't want anymore to be in spotlight like she was in the past.. 

She changed the face of Vegas and it's not me that is saying that, the press is writing whole the time about this subject! She is just 34 years old, who the hell is relevant in 2016 at this age with 20 years of career??? Madonna??? Nobody care anymore about her, Christina? Avril?? Who?? Be proud!

Wait a minute, Madonna still can sell WW tour. So do not put her in same place. She maybe can't sell milion album copies anymore, but she will obviously always sell her concerts. Madonna is still big deal, and she will always be, until she decidse to end her career.

I wish Britney has that power to sell WW tour.

18 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Omfg the delusion, clearly you don't know anything about sales nowadays, it's great that you want to defend Britney but she ISN'T successful anymore. And there are TONS of artists from +15 years ago that are WAY MORE successful that Britney in 2016. Just to say a few names : Madonna, Céline Dion, Barbra Streisand, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Pink, and there are more, they're just the first that come to my mind. 

I'm not saying that Britney is a flop now, clearly she isn't, she's a legend, still an A-List but her album AND single sales are absolutely horrible since 2013. 

And I find really easy to pretend Vegas is very successful, she used to sell 60% while there are only like 3000 tickets to sell. Same for what you're saying about Madonna, "nobody cares about her". Well, Rebel Heart sold WAY MORE than BJ and her tour has been a HUUUUUGE success, clearly people car more about Madonna than Britney. 

Hmmmm BJ didn't sell but Glory is the best...

Britney doesn't want anymore to be huge, that's the life, she wants a normal life with her family and if she is happy in this way, i'm ok.. you try to act like you are telling the truth but its your truth.. if you don't like Britney why are you here? Ohhh yes, you are not delusional like me or like the people from exhale! Oh yes sorry! But you know what? Britney is not a flop, britney is a great person, and people still care about her! If she wants to live normal, its her choice, but that doesn't mean that she is irelevant and people don't care about her. Have a wonderful day! 

17 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Wait a minute, Madonna still can sell WW tour. So do not put her in same place. She maybe can't sell milion album copies anymore, but she will obviously always sell her concerts. Madonna is still big deal, and she will always be, until she decidse to end her career.

I wish Britney has that power to sell WW tour.

You're right but i want to say that all the singers have this problem with the selling.. people dont buy anymore albums like they did in the past! 

Not even gonna lie, his reaction was priceless, he got really excited, just how he went ''She Did'' like ''Are You ******' Kidding Me''

:nyschool: I don't care he is a jerk, a pu$$y, a moma boy, or whatever, that dude ******' loves her and i doubt any guy ever felt that for her, and i'm not even talking about coming together cause he has a family, but that duet needs to happen

:hype: Yet no one can deny that silly face of happiness of him at the end

10 minutes ago, PBoy said:

Not even gonna lie, his reaction was priceless, he got really excited, just how he went ''She Did'' like ''Are You ******' Kidding Me''

:nyschool: I don't care he is a jerk, a pu$$y, a moma boy, or whatever, that dude ******' loves her and i doubt any guy ever felt that for her, and i'm not even talking about coming together cause he has a family, but that duet needs to happen

:hype: Yet no one can deny that silly face of happiness of him at the end

Ikr? :hype:

Archived