I miss JIVE Records...

nonoiseplz

When Britney fans complained about Britney's whiny voice and singing 'outdated pop music' like "If You seek Amy", "3" and "I wanna go".... they still released the music because they understood what it is people love about Britneys music!

Private Show should have been released last week and the video shoot scheduled on September 21st!

Its like mommy an daddy died and Britney is left with foster parents who don't understand that she is a very very special woman!

Oh JIVE, you are missed.

:tifftear:

2598qo2.png

http://pagesix.com/2011/08/24/label-layoffs/

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Isn't it the same company under a different label?

Jive belonged to RCA

RCA belongs to Sony, isn't it that way? Someone please educate me if Im mistaken 

Jive did not belong to RCA, they were part of the Zumba/LaFace group which went under in 2011

7 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

When Britney fans complained about Britney's whiny voice and singing 'outdated pop music' like "If You seek Amy", "3" and "I wanna go".... they still released the music because they understood what it is people love about Britneys music!

Private Show should have been released last week and the video shoot scheduled on September 21st!

Oh JIVE, you are missed. :tifftear:

Who complained about IUSA, that song is flawless

9 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Isn't it the same company under a different label?

Jive belonged to RCA

RCA belongs to Sony, isn't it that way? Someone please educate me if Im mistaken 

Britney has a new team of people working with her. Alot of those people from JIVE didn't survive the merger and some of them quit before the merger actually happened.

5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Jive did not belong to RCA, they were part of the Zumba/LaFace group which went under in 2011

Who complained about IUSA, that song is flawless

5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Who complained about If U Seek God, 3Gods or I Wanna God ??? :orangu2:

Really? I know both of you are not  new to Exhale......... :bbgumstare:

People said "3" had her most processed vocals EVER.  They said "If you seek amy" sounded like a little girl and it was too immature and unbelievable for a grown woman to be singing such a childish song to be a single. .... and "I wanna go" was mix of both of those complaints,

Just now, fanman08 said:

you are tho :idkney:

New name. Old poster.

My @live.com account that I used to register on Exhale was cancelled by Microsoft due to inactivity in 2014. Exhale automatically ban accounts with invalid emails. Jordan can't restore my account because that invalid email is still linked with it and I can't validate it because the email address no longer exists.

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Well people are stupid. 

Yes, 3 has Britney's most autotuned vocals ever, and it's still one of her best song ever. 

If U Seek Amy is iconic as hell. 

I Wanna Go is a huge hit and literally everybody love this song except a few trolls on here. 

I'm only on Exhale since 2013 so I didn't know about 3 and IUSA complaints. Some people are really stupid lol

You have 25,087 posts  though. Thats a lot for 3 years. :nochill:

Archived