What if britney outperform Gagas new era?

Xtianadoresbritney

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm not gonna happen to be honest........

Make me's peak position is 17 and Gaga's song Perfect illusion seems to easily beat that because her song is no.2 on itunes and it has more than 6 million views on youtube and it has more streams on spotify than make me when it was released. 

And radio is playing it like crazy..........

i would just love Britney to promote it...... i wont care if it flops then because i wud know that she tried. :wannadie:

2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I don't like Gaga song, but her song will peak higher than Make Me. Is top 30 WW on Spotify and Make Me never get inside of Spotify Top 50 WW

It's Gaga........... she will **** the life outta it during live performances............

it is a good song....... i love it. A sure hit. Gaga promotes her stuff like crazy............

there is no way it will flop

Just now, King Daniel said:

well guys so if MM is so great according to all of u , how come its flopping all over the world :saycheese:

Because:

1. The Music Video it's bad! Very bad.

2. The promotion came very late. In part it was because Make Me was planned to debut on August NOT July, but because the leaks they decided move the dates.. 

Also Don't expect a Bad Romance hit with Perfect Illusion the song already it's falling on iTunes. Just look Kworb, all red updates. 

Make Me also have amazing numbers on iTunes the weekend of the release. 

1 minute ago, King Daniel said:

well guys so if MM is so great according to all of u , how come its flopping all over the world :saycheese:

Because people isn't here for Britney anymore, and her team have been doing everything wrong, so it's obvious it was gonna flop.

That doesn't remove the fact that is still a great song, and miles better than Perfect Illuchon

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Because people isn't here for Britney anymore, and her team have been doing everything wrong, so it's obvious it was gonna flop.

That doesn't remove the fact that is still a great song, and miles better than Perfect Illuchon

Also Make Me have amazing numbers and a lot of #1 on iTunes during the weekend of the release. So far PI it's only gaining on the streaming part. But like Make Me after the fan effect start to be over the song already start to fall, like Perfect Ilussion right now. 

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

5 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Because:

1. The Music Video it's bad! Very bad.

2. The promotion came very late. In part it was because Make Me was planned to debut on August NOT July, but because the leaks they decided move the dates.. 

Also Don't expect a Bad Romance hit with Perfect Illusion the song already it's falling on iTunes. Just look Kworb, all red updates. 

Make Me also have amazing numbers on iTunes the weekend of the release. 

oh guys , believe me if MM would really be that much of a great song than it would chart , look at the BOMT ,nobody knew Britney back than but the song was great so it became a hit , I could also name 100000 songs from other unknown or well known artists that became hits even without promtion or MV , only because they were great ...sorry 

Archived