What if britney outperform Gagas new era?

Xtianadoresbritney

3 minutes ago, King Daniel said:

oh guys , believe me if MM would really be that much of a great song than it would chart , look at the BOMT ,nobody knew Britney back than but the song was great so it became a hit , I could also name 100000 songs from other unknown or well known artists that became hits even without promtion on MV , only because they were great ...sorry 

except her reputation was not damaged by lipsync/autotune back then? :kiss: and let's not forget BJ, when she didn't even sang her songs and people got pissed off

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a funny situation here. I have no doubts that Gaga's song will do better than Make Me. But I honestly think that Make Me is better than Perfect Illusion and not only because I'm a Britney fan. I saw social media reactions and most of them said it isn't a very good song (except die-hard-Gaga's fans ofc). One of my friends is also a big Gaga fan and he said he can't connect with it, while he loves MM (plus he said that Liar and DYWCO are amazing too :P ).

So the real question is: what would you like more - a great song that is doing ok on charts or a bad song that will top the charts?

10 minutes ago, King Daniel said:

oh guys , believe me if MM would really be that much of a great song than it would chart , look at the BOMT ,nobody knew Britney back than but the song was great so it became a hit , I could also name 100000 songs from other unknown or well known artists that became hits even without promtion or MV , only because they were great ...sorry 

Oh so you're one of those dumb hoes that think a song needs to be at the top to be considered quality :wannadie:

45 minutes ago, King Daniel said:

oh guys , believe me if MM would really be that much of a great song than it would chart , look at the BOMT ,nobody knew Britney back than but the song was great so it became a hit , I could also name 100000 songs from other unknown or well known artists that became hits even without promtion or MV , only because they were great ...sorry 

Wtf?! U better have a seat in that hard *** chair! :bichpls:

Archived