If Slumber Party had a Choreo like this one how you feel about it?

spreadmywings

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Nahh.  This should be her reference point for a 'Slumber Party' video-

Something dark and ****.  Choreography isn't needed.

LOVE IT but it would be too dark for a song like slumber party

Btw I was talking about choreo for performance not video concept...for this humm...they will probably put her hanging around with her dancers and laughin at boys :moorangu:

18 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I WOULD DIE :sobbing: everything about this performance is flawless and the breakdown gets me everytime :sobbing:

Imagine something in this level on a award/tv performance it would slay all the lifes! No one would even complain about lipsyinc except by the usual haters

britney never will dance like this again, never again will have such choreographies.

at least we have the videos to remember what she was.

no shade.

We have to accept reality,if not then come the disappointments.

7 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

britney never will dance like this again, never again will have such choreographies.

at least we have the videos to remember what she was.

no shade.

We have to accept reality,if not then come the disappointments.

I know...  but deep down I believe she's capable to do it again. she's the same person afterall. She only needs to want to. But yeah, we have those old videos to enjoy :yay:

2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I know...  but deep down I believe she's capable to do it again. she's the same person afterall. She only needs to want to. But yeah, we have those old videos to enjoy :yay:

That is the problem... she is not the same person. Now we just have Britney Spears, the silly (in good and bad ways) mom who likes to perform.

Only until this era and the proper promo we've got, I realized that she is not the same person. She is consumed in her anxiety and she behaves like she is 5 years old sometimes... like the Ellen skit, it was like she wasn't even there of randomly left Ellen alone because she fell uncomfortable. The Flaunt magazine interview is a big proof of how she is out of herself as Britney Spears, the pop culture item, even she admits it:

"“Oh, I’m so weird,” she says. “I get nervous in a lot of situations. Parties, clubs. When there are a lot of people around, I’m a weird, anxiety-ridden person.”

But if she is happy like this, who are we to judge? Whoever likes her, likes her. Whoever doesn't, can go find another pop star to praise.

26 minutes ago, Aveda_k said:

That is the problem... she is not the same person. Now we just have Britney Spears, the silly (in good and bad ways) mom who likes to perform.

Only until this era and the proper promo we've got, I realized that she is not the same person. She is consumed in her anxiety and she behaves like she is 5 years old sometimes... like the Ellen skit, it was like she wasn't even there of randomly left Ellen alone because she fell uncomfortable. The Flaunt magazine interview is a big proof of how she is out of herself as Britney Spears, the pop culture item, even she admits it:

"“Oh, I’m so weird,” she says. “I get nervous in a lot of situations. Parties, clubs. When there are a lot of people around, I’m a weird, anxiety-ridden person.”

But if she is happy like this, who are we to judge? Whoever likes her, likes her. Whoever doesn't, can go find another pop star to praise.

yeah...I feel you. But oh well if she's happy this way let her be

The Flaunt magazine interview was so weird in so my ways....

Archived