If Slumber Party had a Choreo like this one how you feel about it?

spreadmywings

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pop Sensation said:

not gonna happen Britney's not feeling step to step choreography for years. She wants to do more sensual choreography , touching and grabbing etc. 

but this is **** and is not really hard like me against the music of the old days , she only needed to take off that leotards, high heels and have more flow. I still believe she is capable, she only needs to want it and forget also the zumba classes influence :donewithit:

Just now, spreadmywings said:

but this is **** and is not really hard like me against the music of the old days , she only needed to take off that leotards, high heels and have more flow. I still believe she is capable, she only needs to want it and forget also the zumba classes influence :donewithit:

Bambi+Awards+2008+Press+Room+9D06QWAPACHl.jpgbritney-spears-performs-at-her-show-in-las-vegas-04-15-2016_19.jpg

bambi..2008 and piece of me 2016...they're here to stay. I love those times too but Britney's just not feeling like the old Britney and we need to get used to it already. Because she wants this way and she wants respect for what she's doing. I mean it's not like old Britney but it's still something.

7 minutes ago, Pop Sensation said:

Bambi+Awards+2008+Press+Room+9D06QWAPACHl.jpgbritney-spears-performs-at-her-show-in-las-vegas-04-15-2016_19.jpg

bambi..2008 and piece of me 2016...they're here to stay. I love those times too but Britney's just not feeling like the old Britney and we need to get used to it already. Because she wants this way and she wants respect for what she's doing. I mean it's not like old Britney but it's still something.

Im not saying she needs to be exactly like the old times , I am talking about how cool would be if slumber party would get more a hook up choreo feels . and I think using constantly leotards and high heels is dated and it clearly doesnt help her dancing. She already did wear pants and sport shoes on POM in case you dont remember so she could bring them again. She danced pretty well in them. Not being a hater just saying it helps her

11 minutes ago, Kirito said:

If they fire Meghan Trainor's choreographer maybe we could get something like that :nochill:

yeah...but to be honest its unfair blaming always the choreographers. It is also britney who is not so into "true" choreo. But hook up vibes would be nice for slumber and it isnt really hard except for some jumps. But you know I am talking about the smooth , flow reggae afro/tropical moves. She could do that again

It's so interesting watching these relatively simple choreos from back then. I was thinking about the current make me choreo and how there's a few moments where nothing seems structured or it looks like a "gap" in the routine.. a lot of these older ones have the exact same thing, it's just that she just doesn't seem stressed in any way here to make something happen during those times, she is content and confident walking sensually or turning etc. It's actually a positive thing that a few very Britney type reflexes, like during the bridge in this one, I see similar things during POM. It's there, that specific Britneyness. :feelingmyself:

So idk if this will make sense, I just get the feeling with dancing sometimes (I know this has happened to me anyway) that you can kind of get locked on to one style or way of movement after a while. There's plenty of arm motions in here but they're fluid and match the vibe of the song, they're not just there for the sake of being a move. When I see a lot of that armography type thing or hairflips (I love the hairflips though but they seem often inserted in the place of other moves again, just because) it literally takes just as much energy to do most anything during the hook up (excluding the jumps of course). 

I think she has worked to get to where she is and for real it's amazing. I just wonder what inspires her, dancing wise. I think it's clear what inspires her musically but I'd love to know what her goals are with dancing or if she looks at the footage and is completely happy with how it is now.

Archived