AMA Glory song choices for a medley?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Borja said:

Ok you guys stop.

You spread posts of the AMA's and then she doesn't even go and we have (another) meltdown... 

She did BBMA's, Carpool Karaoke, VMA's, radio interviews in Australia/UK/USA, Apple Music commercial, Today Show Vegas performance...and yet you doubt that she would do something like the AMA's? Sorry sweety, but at this point we are NOT reaching

2 minutes ago, Maryy said:

is it confirmed that she is going to AMAs already?? :britwtf:

what am i missing :OMGney:

not confirmed just speculation for more promo since she's on an award show streak

9 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

She did BBMA's, Carpool Karaoke, VMA's, radio interviews in Australia/UK/USA, Apple Music commercial, Today Show Vegas performance...and yet you doubt that she would do something like the AMA's? Sorry sweety, but at this point we are NOT reaching

not confirmed just speculation for more promo since she's on an award show streak

!!!!!!!!!!!

51 minutes ago, Camilo said:

In his mind :shameless:

Well seeing how she did the BBMAs, VMAs & is doing IHeart and Apple Festivals, did Carpool karaoke, Ellen... I don't think that the AMAs is so far fetched.

Britney has been on a roll this year so why she won't do the AMAs? 

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

That's called a misleading title, you know ?

It is not LOL 

3 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

This. 

And if she DID do AMAs, it'd be a rehash of BBMAs medley because she can't be bothered to do a whole new routine :NYnod:

I'll take whatever we get TBH 

Last yr we would've never guessed that she would've did the BBMAs much less the VMAs ... If she did the VMAs certainly she'll do the AMAs

8 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

It was actually a jibe to riri and bey! Medleys r gettin' too much! Enough is enough! 

No medleys! tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

Girl BYE 

20 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Coupure Electrique as the intro with cool visuals. Intro ends, pyrotechnics on stage and then you hear "UH HUH" and Britney appears, performs DYWCO and then performs Make Me. If there was another song after MM, maybe Better? That would be a good performance song. This is just an idea for a special Glory performance, not just AMAs because we don't know if she's even doing it haha.

1 hour ago, jamesblue said:

a mashup of two songs should be ok too. I dotn want her to look desperate like beyonka. :shadelaugh:

MM + second single + MOTM LIVE vocals!!!!

1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

I think a three song medley of make me, 2nd single and man on the moon 

I would die of Happiness for this set list :shake::wontcry: (assuming Second Single = Slumber Party :tbh:)

1 hour ago, Young Törless said:

I'm too busy planning her 2018 VMA 20th Anniversary BOMT performance to think about the AMA's. :nyheadache:

Living for this :tiffsniffle:

Archived