AMA Glory song choices for a medley?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah as many others said, thread title is a bit misleading as she's not confirmed for the AMA's yet BUT if she did do a Glory medley, i'd like to see (in this order):

Invitation, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party (midtempos first), then Do You Wanna Come Over, Love Me Down, Liar (uptempos) and then end with Make Me

Or is that too many songs?

Personally, what ruined the VMA performance was the hand-held mic. In the BBMA medley, she didn't use one and everyone knows she's lipsynching, but since she's dancing her *** off and moving around, only a small group of haters cared. Check the likes/dislikes on the BBMA video.

When she took the hand-held mic out at the VMAs, there was an expectation that she would sing live. But no, she lipped, and it was terrible. She didn't even know the cues.

Anyway, if she's gonna do an AMA medley, just for the fun of it, I think she needs to do it in this order:

1. Do You Wanna Come Over?

2. If I'm Dancing

3. Change Your Mind

4. Love Me Down

Four songs would be enough. I didn't include Make Me because well, it's time to move forward.

Guest Brichney.

Coupure instrumental and her walking from the dark to the light, through a red-lit tunnel.

"Private Show" verse 1 then chorus then dance break. 

Then she performs some parts of "Just Luv Me"

Then parts of "What You Need"

Then ends with parts of "Make Me" (starts with "Want you to make, me move. Like you got a job to do" etc, then the chorus. 

All the verses would be pre-recorded vocals, the chorus CD versions and a live band.

Archived