Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly love it. Gaga is always trying something new and that's what I love about her. I think a lot of he fans here don't like it because it's not straight pop or like anything Britney's done before. 

But it also I can't with people saying she sounds "nasally"

Private Show says hi:idkney:

WHAT THE FAAAAACK happened to Gaga??? Like no lie, no shade and no hate (because I USE TO love her) but HOW THE **** did her music get so MEH, blah, and whack??? BR is epic, Alejandro, **** even Judas. But WTF is this honestly???? Makes me appreciate Britney to the billionth power and beyond. The taste level is so different and Britney and Gaga have totally different ears. This PI is a huge disappointment, but I'm glad I'm not a fan anymore to be as disappointed. Poor them, this is horrible 

4 minutes ago, GAGE said:

I honestly love it. Gaga is always trying something new and that's what I love about her. I think a lot of he fans here don't like it because it's not straight pop or like anything Britney's done before. 

But it also I can't with people saying she sounds "nasally"

Private Show says hi:idkney:

Are you lost??? 

What are you doing on here???

I think you meant to type in Gagadailydotcom

Not her best, but I feel like this is a grower. :carpoolney:

I wish the chorus was as strong as the verses. :donewithit:

Funny many of you say it is dated. You would have been pressed if she aimed for Glory-like sounds. :embarrassney:

I agree it is not a strong lead single, but what about Make Me...? :saycheese:

6 minutes ago, Clumsywhore said:

Are you lost??? 

What are you doing on here???

I think you meant to type in Gagadailydotcom

Me lost? I'm on breath heavy for Britney news but Gaga's made her way on here and I was sharing my opinion like everyone else that's commented

Chill a bit:unbothered:

Archived