Today's meltdown is the price of unrealistic expectations...

On 9/8/2016 at 9:23 AM, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I think she has more control than we give her/them credit for. 

Nobody bullied her into doing POM. She wanted the stability. And she still does. 

Everything else is just a way of keeping POM going. 

Glory is basically just a big POM promotion. "Seen POM already? Come again now and see Britney perform 2 brand new songs!" 

It'll never end. But I'm ok with that now. Britney will never re-peak commercially. She's made a great album and that's enough for me. I'll never expect a great MV or promo performance from her ever again :tifftear:

This hits different now. She will never re-peak because her career is run by lawyers and middle aged redneck from Kentwood Louisiana. 

• Like 1
On 9/8/2016 at 9:34 AM, soeffnperf said:

Yeah I'm not buying the she's under total lock and chain. I believe the conservatorship was meant to protect her assets, since it's obviously a lot and to possibly shield her from appearing in court. I'm pretty sure she has basic rights back like being allowed to select her own doctor. She can go out without her conservator. 

LOU TAYLOR IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! Can’t wait to see you perform in jail. :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, neverover said:

This hits different now. She will never re-peak because her career is run by lawyers and middle aged redneck from Kentwood Louisiana. 

I actually think she could totally re-peak after all the attention and support she's been getting. It's just a question of whether she wants to return to the studio/stage after this is all over. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Urbanney said:

The way you slayed this thread in 2016, 3 years before #FreeBritney, and predicted what Britney would tell us in her most recent hearing in 2021, 5 years before it happened. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Ah, it's only because I've been following the story for so long...It was an intuitive guess on my part based on the evidence we had at the time.

What can I say...I'm the grandma of Exhale...I'm ******* old. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 6
6 hours ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I actually think she could totally re-peak after all the attention and support she's been getting. It's just a question of whether she wants to return to the studio/stage after this is all over. 

She can be bigger than Adele if she made an album full of ballad and songs like Everytime and You oughta know. Every person in the industry is dying to work with her. I can see Lana del Rey, jack antonoff, mark Ronson, all writing songs for her. 

• Love 1